Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lego seems like a cool cope, but it is so expensive...

• Thread starter Deleted member 38086
  • Start date
Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
Any Legocels here? WHat are some good sets or packs of blocks from Lego that you would suggest that would be cheap enough to have good time with and not go bankrupt?

Any Legocels here? WHat are some good sets or packs of blocks from Lego that you would suggest that would be cheap enough to have good time with and not go bankrupt?
I used to play with it as a kid not anymore now. Its a cool cope if you like it. Expensive asf unfortunately. I think its cheaper if you get packages with bulk of random blocks(not sure tho) instead of "preset" lego boxes like cars police stations boats etc

Haven’t played lego since I was a kid, got no idea

I used to play with it as a kid not anymore now. Its a cool cope if you like it. Expensive asf unfortunately. I think its cheaper if you get packages with bulk of random blocks(not sure tho) instead of "preset" lego boxes like cars police stations boats etc
Yes this is true but those boxes from what I noticed have a lot of blocks that would be useless if you want to create something realistic and detailed, so for that sets are better.

I always enjoyed leaving them at the top of the stares at night...

My mother's "boyfriends" hated them...

Download Blender and do the same shit on your computer.

Just play video games retard. There is zero difference. Toys are toys.

Yes this is true but those boxes from what I noticed have a lot of blocks that would be useless if you want to create something realistic and detailed, so for that sets are better.
Not useless as they are not totally random I think. Or they are semi random. Either way they require a lot of creativity for you to be able to create something from them. Again not sure as I didnt think about legos for about 8 years now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back