Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lego is promoting faggotry

They took EVERYTHING. Let me have one fucking thing.

all brands of games, movies and food companies: pretty much all products in this soyceity are promoting lgbtq so it's nothing suprising

Based blackcel

Reddit cucks are mad

They took EVERYTHING. Let me have one fucking thing.
fuckers putting their faggot shit in everything. honestly at this point, I have to agree with the Taliban that we have to toss all the fags in the ovens. u leave even one out. he'll grow his movement

fuckers putting their faggot shit in everything. honestly at this point, I have to agree with the Taliban that we have to toss all the fags in the ovens. u leave even one out. he'll grow his movement

Lego has always been promoting that degeneracy. They even made that ridiculous rainbow flag set a while ago.

Fuck this faggot

Whoever he is, I thank this man for standing up against pedophilia, child abuse and degeneracy.

Based black man. But I'm not surprised a company from globohomo Sweden is pushing this shit.
Coming up: LEGO Set #69696 Trans-Tom-Transition.

all brands of games, movies and food companies: pretty much all products in this soyceity are promoting lgbtq so it's nothing suprising
notice how anime still doesn't promote lgbt, and people here still shit on anime

They’ve been doing this for at least two years at this point

notice how anime still doesn't promote lgbt, and people here still shit on anime
Some do with “femboy” characters, which I’ve seen some weirdos on here have pfps of

Yeah, I realized this two years ago when I saw the slippery faggot slope, of how “leave us alone” eventually became “let us do weird shit with your kids”

Is it surprising. Lego is THE Reddit product. Right alongside funko pops

Based black man. But I'm not surprised a company from globohomo Sweden is pushing this shit.
Coming up: LEGO Set #69696 Trans-Tom-Transition.
how you know he is black ? His voice ?

Finally someone standing up in public against Globohomo

Based blackcel
View attachment 737430

Reddit cucks are mad
They get especially mad when blacks don’t do their progressive bidding. The comment is a false equivalence cause the speaker never threatened violence against any homos. Progressives love strawmans. It’s a true policy failure that Repubs can’t win black voters here in the US.

It seems only ethnics can actually standup against this. Most whites will get cancelled within their own communities if they speak out against LGBT stuff nowadays
Yeah, I realized this two years ago when I saw the slippery faggot slope, of how “leave us alone” eventually became “let us do weird shit with your kids”
Unfortunately, things have accelerated recently in the West and and progressives in power have started making lifestyle choices they agree with protected classes.

That is what happens when Apple popularized not the idea of selling a better product but of brand culture.
I mean what does lego have to do with LGBT? Nothing yet they pander to the fruits.

an adult who plays with legos is gonna be an lgbtqia+ fag 4 shure