Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Legit why is Meetup.com filled with boomers? (from what I've been told)

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
if so why do therapists suggest for us to make friends by meeting a bunch of random boomers? How does a 25 year old out of uni relate to a married 50 year old with 2 cars/house/wife/kids/white picket fence etc. Its like a middle schooler trying to relate to someone my age (24)

@Edmund_Kemper seemed to try it.

-is it demographics or why?

I don't care as long as it's a hot milf mommy girlfriend

there's 1 woman for 25 men which is all you need to know

Lol if you aren't NT as youngcel, there is no hope. No meetups, no forums, not a single thing you can do. Just accept fate and money max and cope.

Just imaging going to a meetup hoping desperately that people will like you.

Those things are only fun if you have a gf already

Because functional young people don't have to resort to websites like that to make friends.

Because functional young people don't have to resort to websites like that to make friends.
tru but why do boomers go on websites like these?

tru but why do boomers go on websites like these?
NT Boomers don't even do these any random person from online can join "social groups". It's boomers that make others feel uncomfortable because something is wrong with them, and they want friends. If there are any female boomers, they will of course be married or dating because women can always date or marry whenever they want.

Young women don't go because they don't need that, they have curated social groups full of the people they most like and infinite chads. Young men don't go because they are still trying to get a girlfriend and they know that going to a meet up group isn't going to help them with that.

NT Boomers don't even do these any random person from online can join "social groups". It's boomers that make others feel uncomfortable because something is wrong with them, and they want friends. If there are any female boomers, they will of course be married or dating because women can always date or marry whenever they want.

Young women don't go because they don't need that, they have curated social groups full of the people they most like and infinite chads. Young men don't go because they are still trying to get a girlfriend and they know that going to a meet up group isn't going to help them with that.
so its filled with weirdos? any meetups in large cities somewhat normal?

what city do you live in?

so its filled with weirdos? any meetups in large cities somewhat normal?

what city do you live in?
Well I never actually did one. I did a toast masters group a long time ago and it was filled with weirdos, so I figure it's the same. When I look at the pictures of meetup groups they look a bit weird and old, but sadly there are no meetups in my area.

Joined a meetup jogging group once. Basically trailing behind with nobody talking to me. I legit think those mofos were trying to lose me (which wasn't hard to do because they were all in great shape and I was anemic and out of shape). If I could've caught up with them I'd have beat them up. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
how old are you? how old are they?

-where do you live? (which city etc.)
Well I never actually did one. I did a toast masters group a long time ago and it was filled with weirdos, so I figure it's the same. When I look at the pictures of meetup groups they look a bit weird and old, but sadly there are no meetups in my area.
what the fuck is toast mastes? is it a toaster meetup group:feelshaha: in seriousness it says: "it promotes communication/leadership" or some bullshit.

-WTF do you do in a nutshell?

-(no wonder it is filled with weirdos)

there's 1 woman for 25 men which is all you need to know
what women go to meetups? I can't imagine WTF went wrong in a woman's life to have to resort to using a website like this

Joined a meetup jogging group once. Basically trailing behind with nobody talking to me. I legit think those mofos were trying to lose me (which wasn't hard to do because they were all in great shape and I was anemic and out of shape). If I could've caught up with them I'd have beat them up. :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
lol

Because non-boomers mostly met people in college, at parties, in the night life, etc.

Boomers need Meetup because they're too old for that stuff.

Because non-boomers mostly met people in college, at parties, in the night life, etc.

Boomers need Meetup because they're too old for that stuff.
fuck my autistic ass blew my chances to meet people in college/at parties/nightlife etc.
post college no one parties anymore and nightlife is pretty much reserved for college kids etc.

Guess I may as well rot at this point. (but moneymaxx too tho)

Last edited:
fuck my autistic ass blew my chances to meet people in college/at parties/nightlife etc.
post college no one parties anymore and nightlife is pretty much reserved for college kids etc.

Guess I may as well rot at this point. (but moneymaxx too tho)
Sorry but you probably never had a chance. Neither did I and it give me a weird sense of comfort. It’s not that I didn’t “try hard enough” I just never had a chance

Meetup is ok I play soccer with a group from there

Sorry but you probably never had a chance. Neither did I and it give me a weird sense of comfort. It’s not that I didn’t “try hard enough” I just never had a chance

Meetup is ok I play soccer with a group from there
what is the demographics for soccer

Meetup is only a good app if you’re over 50

Meetup is only a good app if you’re over 50
just curious ed what city/state do you live in? (older states like montana suck because a lot of older people live there, but maybe states like NYC would have better options due to a younger demographic).

just curious ed what city/state do you live in? (older states like montana suck because a lot of older people live there, but maybe states like NYC would have better options due to a younger demographic).
I can’t say what state. But my hometown I’m quarantined in has no young adults. Everyone’s either a minor or over 40

or boomers looking to betabuxx a younger foid. Nothing to see there.

they literally exist just to report you to the gov for having "bad thoughts"
I find it weird that so many incels don't get this, everytime I see an incel say "my therapist" or makes a thread asking whether they should get therapy I get angry at how fucking stupid they are, I think "why don't they have any common sense?"

I can’t say what state. But my hometown I’m quarantined in has no young adults. Everyone’s either a minor or over 40
why can't you say your state? I'll say mine. i live in maryland (near DC)

because boomers are the only ones low inhib and NT enough to make friends at meetups

I don’t wanna dox myself
dude we are fucking nobodies. no one gives a fuck. We are on zoo.is more or less. Doxxing yourself is giving your full address. But saying: "I live in Chicago, IL" is not Doxxing yourself.

-in essence what state/major city do you live in? I ask because what is the demographics? (old/young people etc.) Like if you live in Montana you social life is shit because its filled with geriatrics! But if you live in Manhattan it will be better due to more young people etc.

dude we are fucking nobodies. no one gives a fuck. We are on zoo.is more or less. Doxxing yourself is giving your full address. But saying: "I live in Chicago, IL" is not Doxxing yourself.

-in essence what state/major city do you live in? I ask because what is the demographics? (old/young people etc.) Like if you live in Montana you social life is shit because its filled with geriatrics! But if you live in Manhattan it will be better due to more young people etc.
All I can say is that my hometown doesn’t have many young adults. Everyone’s either under 18 or over 40

All I can say is that my hometown doesn’t have many young adults. Everyone’s either under 18 or over 40
ok so since you don't want to give your state do you live on the east coast/west coast/midwest or what?

stop acting autistic JFL.

Boomers are based and low inhib compared to millennials and zoomers
i know plenty of low inhib millenials. our parents were boomers, so they usually instilled that tradcuck shit onto the males (esp. if we're deathnics).

zoomers seem to not only be high inhib, but also softer and not even high iq lol