Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel legit tip for white guys on how to cure depression

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
using your real pics leave a tinder account open in bangkok or taiwan. put in your profile you're moving there for a job in two weeks.

unless you're extremely ugly, girls will message you and make you feel better about yourself.

I’d do this, but I only like white women.

If I'm not going to those places, what's the point? Even if I actually got matches, that just proves I'm my location really is the limiter. Why should I be expected to learn a language and travel to another country just so I can get used as a meal ticket by some SE Asian foid? To remain with her I'd have to move there, as she'd just leave me for Chad in the west.

I’ve never had a single opportunity to have sex. Granted, I’m 16.
Wait a decade then, at some point within that time you'll learn to like other foids. Incels can't be that picky.

Are you white?

yeah but i'm not gonna go teach english in asia. so stuck in the usa
If I'm not going to those places, what's the point? Even if I actually got matches, that just proves I'm my location really is the limiter. Why should I be expected to learn a language and travel to another country just so I can get used as a meal ticket by some SE Asian foid? To remain with her I'd have to move there, as she'd just leave me for Chad in the west.

Wait a decade then, at some point within that time you'll learn to like other foids. Incels can't be that picky.

why do girls get a billion messages on social media per day? ego boost

once again it's just something to make you feel better

Whats wrong with a shoelace though?
Not attracted to them. Just not able to get an erection when I think of them. But I've had bad experiences with them before and my country is full of them at this point PLUS they all treat me like shit.

So there's that.

I don't see the point if there is not p in v.

Hopefully I’ll have sex within a decade.

If I wanted someone to try to take my money, I'd walk into a ghetto wearing a suit.

Lazy to instal tinder, tbhtbh

And how does that help?
If you spend £1000+ just to fuck girls it's no different from prostitution. As you needed to spend money to get laid.

Unless you can get laid in the country you reside in, you're incel regardless of how many bitches might perceive you as "exotic" in asian countries.

And how does that help?
If you spend £1000+ just to fuck girls it's no different from prostitution. As you needed to spend money to get laid.

Unless you can get laid in the country you reside in, you're incel regardless of how many bitches might perceive you as "exotic" in asian countries.
High iq post

No problem there, i have at least one already taken. I just don't want to install jewish app and feed them my pics lel

Volcel, tbhtbh

Stop calling me that. It’s not true, okay? Why do people keep saying that to me?! I’ve never had a chance to have sex. Granted, I’m only 16.

Really this shit again? gtfo
This kid comes here and starts poking fun at the real incels. I hope he has a shitty uneventful life like the rest of us have had to endure.

Stop calling me that. It’s not true, okay? Why do people keep saying that to me?! I’ve never had a chance to have sex. Granted, I’m only 16.
You don't want to even try with anyone outside of your race, how is that you're not a volcel?

Post your picture in the Mega Rating thread to confirm you aren't a deformed subhuman.

High IQ statement.

This kid comes here and starts poking fun at the real incels. I hope he has a shitty uneventful life like the rest of us have had to endure.

I’m not poking fun at anyone, okay? Would you please stop lying to everyone? No one likes a liar. I’m an incel too! I’m part of this community like anyone else. Why are you trying to make me feel like an outsider? Why are you being mean to me?
You don't want to even try with anyone outside of your race, how is that you're not a volcel?

I live in a majority white area, go to a majority white school, I’m white, my entire family is white, everyone I know is white, I’m white, and I like white women, and I’m white.
Post your picture in the Mega Rating thread to confirm you aren't a deformed subhuman.

K

I’m not poking fun at anyone, okay? Would you please stop lying to everyone? No one likes a liar. I’m an incel too! I’m part of this community like anyone else. Why are you trying to make me feel like an outsider? Why are you being mean to me?

I live in a majority white area, go to a majority white school, I’m white, my entire family is white, everyone I know is white, I’m white, and I like white women, and I’m white.
So you virgin shame another user, state that you only like white women, and then claim to be incel? This can't be real, I'm being baited.

You are a kid who is wasting his time on a website. You also seem like that annoying little fucker that keeps trying to fit in with the cool kids. You probably heard the term coined recently, thought to yourself, "fuck, I'm still not getting laid and I'm 16! It's over" and then spewed your autistic shitposting all over here.

If you don't like getting crushed again and again in every single thread I suggest you defer from this website.

So you virgin shame another user, state that you only like white women, and then claim to be incel? This can't be real, I'm being baited.

Why would I shame him for being a virgin if I’m a virgin too? There’s a difference. I’m 16, he’s 26. And yes, I only like white women. And yes, I consider myself an incel.

K
You clearly don't respect other users & the rules here and this is why I deleted your thread. Your case is still open and a mod will decide if this is enough for a permanent ban which is likely at your current warning level. I'll let them decide it though

You are a kid who is wasting his time on a website. You also seem like that annoying little fucker that keeps trying to fit in with the cool kids. You probably heard the term coined recently, thought to yourself, "fuck, I'm still not getting laid and I'm 16! It's over" and then spewed your autistic shitposting all over here.

If you don't like getting crushed again and again in every single thread I suggest you defer from this website.

Just leave me alone. I don’t know you.

Why would I shame him for being a virgin if I’m a virgin too? There’s a difference. I’m 16, he’s 26. And yes, I only like white women. And yes, I consider myself an incel.

This is shaming

"You’re 26 and still a virgin? Please tell me you’re joking. I see why you’re so mad! LOL!"

This isn't

"Life must be tough at this age. I can imagine that it's frustrating to be a virgin at this age"

I don't think you respect anyone here

What's the point if we can't afford to go there

You clearly don't respect other users & the rules here and this is why I deleted your thread. Your case is still open and a mod will decide if this is enough for a permanent ban which is likely at your current warning level. I'll let them decide it though

You should’ve seen what some people said to me. They said some bad stuff to me. Also, please tell me which rule I broke. I made a thread asking why you deleted my thread, then you deleted that thread. Why did you delete that thread? This seems like an abuse of your powers.
This is shaming

"You’re 26 and still a virgin? Please tell me you’re joking. I see why you’re so mad! LOL!"

This isn't

"Life must be tough at this age. I can imagine that it's frustrating to be a virgin at this age"

I don't think you respect anyone here

I only said that because he called me autistic. Please be consistent with who you enforce the rules on.

op, say you got a girlfriend? would a part of you still stay the same?

Just leave me alone. I don’t know you.
Crying-Baby.jpg

You should’ve seen what some people said to me. They said some bad stuff to me. Also, please tell me which rule I broke. I made a thread asking why you deleted my thread, then you deleted that thread. Why did you delete that thread? This seems like an abuse of your powers.
Because offtopic isn't a semi ban appeal section and this isn't the right place to discuss these things. You should have sent a mod a pm or posted it in Meta & Feedback Waiting would be alright as well.

-Virgin shaming = Targeted attacks
-You made the same thread after a mod deleted.it (I want older white women, I'm not ugly(Which was deleted for bragging as well)

whats the point of that? people who do that kind of shit are just as bad as foids who use orbiters for ego / attention

I've already done that apart from the bio part, just put my height. Doesn't help me much seeing as I'm not in Asia.

"I am 5'4'' manlet, I whine about being manlet all the time but I also only want white women when it is much more easier for me to get a short asian lady."

being a chooser when your DNA is a beggar (5'4'')
you deserve the dating life you currently have.

You fucking volcel asshole, I'd fucking kill to be your age again. GTFO and never come back.

Holy fuck the difference between 16 and 26 is insane

virgin at 16 (as a male) = somewhat normal, get off this forum
virgin at 26 (as a male) = truecel

I have mad respect for the latter guy, not for any 16 year old dimwit though

Last edited: