Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Legit retards can get relationships but I can't

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Hahahahaha half of them look better than me

Just be a retard theory

Tee hee just picking the best genes

Are you actually fucking shitting me?

This is not real... not real.. oh my fucking goodness:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

on the “i want to have children” part, they should all have walked to the left. don’t procreate your down syndrome genes, please...

JC, that creature had not only 1 relationship BUT MANY. :feelsclown:

Her looksmatch is currently being eaten by worms.

Also I guarantee you that her exes aren't retards like her but average low tier normies. :feelsclown:

View attachment 513724

Also I guarantee you that her exes aren't retards like her but average low tier normies. :feelsclown:
She has a great personality, didn't you notice?

on the “i want to have children” part, they should all have walked to the left. don’t procreate your down syndrome genes, please...
not wanting downies to spawn more downies is considered fascist now

Women have it so easy wether they have a disability or not.

rapist gets relationships, murderes get relationship, i am sick of living in a society like this. normies ruined everything.

Never thought I’d see the day retards would mog me

View attachment 513724

I don’t know man maybe being retarded is favorable seems like those two guys made it work

you cant compare yourself to downies because its different. saying " even downies are in relationships" is ridiculous when its a completely different playing field for us compared to them.

downies of both gender think the same between each other. unfortunately as 99 % of downies are ugly there pool of potential matches within the down community is severely limited. One good thing is that most of the time the downie females are not participating in hypergamy, something that can be applauded. Yes there are still hypergamous downie females, but thats a very small percentage

Not many non - normie men are going to date downie women. And the ones that do are extremely down bad/ simps etc.

As opposed to female midgets, down syndrome foids are not hyper-selective: I wish more "normal" foids would have the humble quality of down syndrome foids

I watched that Love On the Spectrum show for some ragefuel and I ended up sympathizing with the men on the show. I didn’t feel like watching more than the first couple of episodes so I asked my sister if all the men end up single. She said no, but the ones who ascended were gays and a guy who married a girl with Down Syndrome :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just have extra chromosome bro:feelsseriously:

Most brutal thing that I have ever watched. Still some of them can looksmog me. AAHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Most brutal thing that I have ever watched. Still some of them can looksmog me. AAHHHHHHH :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
They can fucking heightmog me. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Proof that women choose tall ogre than short man.

They can fucking heightmog me. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:. Proof that women choose tall ogre than short man.
You seem screwed my friend haha, maybe find Down syndrome virgin girl in mental hospital, pop her special need cherry and stick your head in her lips while she sleeps to keep her relaxed :ahegao:
Where to find such girls? I would enjoy jazzing onto their funny looking faces:feelshehe:

if they actually heightmog thats the most brutal shit jfl average downie is like 5'1