Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Legit most women legit look ugly as fuck

• Thread starter effortisnotenough
  • Start date
E

effortisnotenough

Banned
-
Legit majority of foids look ugly as fuck from an external pov they always have less muscle mass they always have less grip strength and upper body strength even with roids btw.

They are more attractive high body fate meaning they store more estrogen they are biologically hard wired to feel inferior to a man this is why being good looking tall and having a big penis is attractive.

There cranial structure is dog shit most of the time there skulls are shorter and natrowr they have rounded orbits.

How much more can I say objectively women look like dog shit I only want them because our brains unlike what the subhumans here Reddit or discord say innately controls how you look at a women.

When you as the subhuman looks at another untermenschen your orbits send a message to fusiform gyrus this lights up when you look at a women.

Then the ventral striatum pushes men to feel dopamine when looking at these women.

Then your hypothalamus and pituitary gland pushes you to approach and seek out seeking with these women.

In other words unlike what sub human liberals will tell you beauty is not subjective nor is it objective it's species specific for us humans remove the neural wirings and you kill the connection to those whores.

But that is the real black pill I don't care if women aren't attracted I care that I'm attracted to them at all they have a biological prison over my mind

I would immediatly breed, love and care for roughly 75% of women under 30 I see on the streets, so you're wrong.

Legit majority of foids look ugly as fuck from an external pov they always have less muscle mass they always have less grip strength and upper body strength even with roids btw.
That's the beauty standard of a homosexual. Do you also like big hard cocks to your grip strength and muscles?

they are biologically hard wired to feel inferior to a man this is why being good looking tall and having a big penis is attractive.
ah, there is the penis obsession.
Gay GIF

How much more can I say objectively women look like dog shit
When you find men "obectively" more attractive, I have bad news for you, grAY - you're not only grAY, you're als gAY. Faggot.

Then the ventral striatum pushes men to feel dopamine when looking at these women.
Then your hypothalamus and pituitary gland pushes you to approach and seek out seeking with these women.
Did you just google those words to look smart, faggot?

I would immediatly breed, love and care for roughly 75% of women under 30 I see on the streets, so you're wrong.

That's the beauty standard of a homosexual. Do you also like big hard cocks to your grip strength and muscles?

Gay GIF

When you find men "obectively" more attractive, I have bad news for you, grAY - you're not only grAY, you're als gAY. Faggot.

Another subhuman denying the dick pill also I already said both are ugly as fuck it's just that men mog women if you remove the neural filters evolution applies to us women would look like monkeys and chimpanzees and so would a gorilla.

But I can look at a male gorilla and say he mogs that subhuman equivalent of his gender does that mean I want to fuck the monkey ?

Also the fact you don't have a single fucking clue about these terms amazes me how the fuck can you not

Another subhuman denying the dick pill also I already said both are ugly as fuck it's just that men mog women if you remove the neural filters evolution applies to us women would look like monkeys and chimpanzees and so would a gorilla.

But I can look at a male gorilla and say he mogs that subhuman equivalent of his gender does that mean I want to fuck the monkey ?

Also the fact you don't have a single fucking clue about these terms amazes me how the fuck can you not
Imagine using "subhuman" as insult on an incels forum. Are you braindead, son?

I think you're on the wrong forum. Obsessing about cocks and male looks like a homosexual is done over at loksmax.org, faggot.

They are more attractive high body fate meaning they store more estrogen they are biologically hard wired to feel inferior to a man this is why being good looking tall and having a big penis is attractive.

There cranial structure is dog shit most of the time there skulls are shorter and natrowr they have rounded orbits.

How much more can I say objectively women look like dog shit I only want them because our brains unlike what the subhumans here Reddit or discord say innately controls how you look at a women.

When you as the subhuman looks at another untermenschen your orbits send a message to fusiform gyrus this lights up when you look at a women.

In other words unlike what sub human liberals will tell you beauty is not subjective nor is it objective it's species specific for us humans remove the neural wirings and you kill the connection to those whores.

But that is the real black pill I don't care if women aren't attracted I care that I'm attracted to them at all they have a biological prison over my mind
remove the makeup and you got monsters under that mask

Most women only looo attractive because we are so horny.

Imagine using "subhuman" as insult on an incels forum. Are you braindead, son?

I think you're on the wrong forum. Obsessing about cocks and male looks like a homosexual is done over at loksmax.org, faggot.
View attachment 1172948

M8 i actually tried and i still failed most here are just rotting faggots i got 4 plastic surgeries and i'm at 10 percent body fat how many people have done that

Fakeup fakeup fakeup if fakeup didn’t exist and foidlooksmaxxing and looksfrauding didn’t exist foid suicide rates would skyrocket because they will be stuck attracting sub5s but not chads. Every foid with a decent base can now fraudmaxx for chad cum

Fakeup fakeup fakeup if fakeup didn’t exist and foidlooksmaxxing and looksfrauding didn’t exist foid suicide rates would skyrocket because they will be stuck attracting sub5s but not chads

Well i was talking more about the biological precursors

Schopenhauer pilled

The average foid overestimates her true appearance's looks rating because she knows she can put makeup on to fraud an extra several points. That's the difference between a normie and a stacy in looks. Thus, it's no small wonder why beckies act as entitled as stacies and have the same demands for the same kinds of 8/10+ chads if they can turn themselves into stacies with fakeup. When they're thinking of their looksmatch being chad, it's because they believe an 8/10 chad is equal to their 8/10 frauded becky face with makeup on.
In this way, makeup directly contributes to hypergamy. All the more reason why banning or at least restricting usage of cosmetic products is a must.

Last edited:
Cope, if a foid stripped down and begged you to have sex with her you would agree within a heartbeat.

Cope, if a foid stripped down and begged you to have sex with her you would agree within a heartbeat.

I never said that but i only would because my brain is wired to want to fuck foids i don't want that objectively without all biases most women look like shit

Am loosing my attraction to foids day by day, my mind is healing my biological curse is being removed I’ll erase them form my mind they’ll be nothing to me

FUCK THE FOIDS FUCK THE GLOBALIST FUCK THE REPLACERS FUCK THE KIKES FUCK THE NIGS FUCK THE PROJECT FUCK MY HATERD FUCK MY MENTAL ILLNESS FUCK ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Am loosing my attraction to foids day by day, my mind is healing my biological curse is being removed I’ll erase them form my mind they’ll be nothing to me

FUCK THE FOIDS FUCK THE GLOBALIST FUCK THE REPLACERS FUCK THE KIKES FUCK THE NIGS FUCK THE PROJECT FUCK MY HATERD FUCK MY MENTAL ILLNESS FUCK ALL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck everything ngl

Most women only looo attractive because we are so horny.
I used to find most women attractive if they had decent skin/hair and were atleast close to helathy weight but recently Ive been looking at women objectively and Imagining what their male looksmatch would look like And objectively most of them look somewhat bad its just our horniness from testosterone that makes us think they look good

you are gay

Most men mog women in looks. If the opposite were the case there would be no need for fakeup, lipstick, push up bras, high heels or plastic surgery.

species were the male mogs the female.

Lions
Chickens
 Humans

I wouldn’t say most are ugly, but they hve a tendency to overrate themselves because of the mixture of Makeup, Friend Worship, Simps, and Chad Pump and Dumps.

I used to find most women attractive if they had decent skin/hair and were atleast close to helathy weight but recently Ive been looking at women objectively and Imagining what their male looksmatch would look like And objectively most of them look somewhat bad its just our horniness from testosterone that makes us think they look good

Gay GIF

this GrAY is obviously a homosexual

Unnironically this, for me under 40. I was sitting today behind a 3.5-4/10 chubby girl and all I could think of was how I would give everything to have her. She left not even looking in my way. Realization that she would legit make me happy while she wouldn't spit on me even if I was set on fire, made me feel like utter shit. It's enough to spend any time near a woman to realize how big of a cope is saying that we don't need or want foids.

Joined Jun 1, 2024

Dont waste time with that sperg.

This guy likes the tortas i see

Unnironically this, for me under 40. I was sitting today behind a 3.5-4/10 chubby girl and all I could think of was how I would give everything to have her. She left not even looking in my way. Realization that she would legit make me happy while she wouldn't spit on me even if I was set on fire, made me feel like utter shit. It's enough to spend any time near a woman to realize how big of a cope is saying that we don't need or want foids.
:yes:
to be honest, I don't even care if a girl is a bit chubby or ugly, all she has to do is be a nice person and let me touch booba from time to time and I'd be ready to give my life for her. :feelsrope:
but bitches don't want that, they want to get abused by goodlooking assholes. over.

Last edited:
:yes:
to be honest, I don't even care if a girl is a bit chubby or ugly, all she has to do is be a nice person and let me touch booba from time to time and I'd be ready to give my life for her. :feelsrope:
but bitches don't want that, they want to get abused by goodlooking assholes. over.
Nice+loyal and it would be perfect.

A lot of the women men consider gigastacies like Amber Heard are pseudodykes that are probably higher testosterone than the average female.

Possible troon trying to infiltrate the forum during fag month to recruit vulnerable lonely incels into becoming gay :feelsLSD:

A lot of the women men consider gigastacies like Amber Heard are pseudodykes that are probably higher testosterone than the average female.
chemicals in the water are turning the normies gay

>he didn't realize you are supposed to fuck women, not arm wrestle them

over

Guess What Law And Order GIF by Caleb Linden Design

I would immediatly breed, love and care for roughly 99% of women under 40 I see on the streets, so you're wrong
This gray is gay and retarded.He doesn't even deserve to get a reply because he is most likely a gay tranny infiltrator.

Last edited:

Gay GIF

NAhhhh bro u mog me ur fakecel brahg