Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [LEGIT ADVISE PLEASE] Should I get jaw fillers before I go to college?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I got rhino recently and it went well, my nose is no longer sub human. I might have a chance to get fillers to make my jaw line visible and a bit wider, it would look better and more masculine. Should I? Advise please from high IQ cels. Thanks

Yes. It would be very dumb to get them during college, everyone would be able to tell you are faking it

I think I’m going to get rhino soon. How did the recovery after go? What part did you fix? Also yeah I’d do it

Get it, imo the jaw is the most important for face.

Do everything you can, college is the last chance to form a mentally healthy basis for any kind of normal life.

I would if I could have done something like that.

Yes. It would be very dumb to get them during college, everyone would be able to tell you are faking it
I would if I could have done something like that.
Do everything you can, college is the last chance to form a mentally healthy basis for any kind of normal life.
I think I’m going to get rhino soon. How did the recovery after go? What part did you fix? Also yeah I’d do it
Thanks guys. I’ll do it. Also, I had a really big dorsal hump in my upper nose area. It’s straight and masculine now. Not feminine, and not like a Jew.

Thanks guys. I’ll do it. Also, I had a really big dorsal hump in my upper nose area. It’s straight and masculine now. Not feminine, and not like a Jew.
Yes I also have a Jew nose how much did it cost? U must have a lot of money no?

How much will it help ? I was thinking about this as well

Yes I also have a Jew nose how much did it cost? U must have a lot of money no?
Around $8000, my mother is a business owner. She helped me out, I’m paying her back.
How much will it help ? I was thinking about this as well
Jaw and eye area are the most important features of a mans facial attractiveness. Do it. I am now.

Around $8000, my mother is a business owner. She helped me out, I’m paying her back.

Jaw and eye area are the most important features of a mans facial attractiveness. Do it. I am now.
That’s really nice of her, good luck on the surgery!!!

Not very knowledgeable on looksmaxing I'm afraid.

what kinda operations help with your eye area ?