Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

legit 0 friends

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
0 online friends 0 irl friends just lol at my fcompanionless existence

0 online friends 0 irl friends just lol at my fcompanionless existence

This is the true final blackpill stage. Where literally NOBODY wants ANYTHING to do with you. And as usual, they always blame you for it. :feelscry:

I have 2 people that I would call my friends and guess how many times I meet them? Maybe twice or thrice a year...

The rest are ex friends or just acquaintances.

This place is the only social interaction I get

My friends from high school did stuff with other people and never invited me. I bumped into them at the mall after asking them if they wanted to watch a movie which they turned down because they were going shopping with their female friends.

My friends from high school did stuff with other people and never invited me. I bumped into them at the mall after asking them if they wanted to watch a movie which they turned down because they were going shopping with their female friends.
I experience similar things atm. They interact with me at school but I am non existant outside of school. I do not call them my friends

I experience similar things atm. They interact with me at school but I am non existant outside of school. I do not call them my friends
Same here they used me for school and that’s it never saw me as a friend.

Is it self inflicted? I've had people add me on LoL/WoW and invite me to discords and stuff like that, but I never participate. Too socially awkward.

You literally disgust me. Like legit you're one of the worst posters on this site, all you do is fucking brag and and belittle everyone.

0 IRL, only acquaintances. I doubt that will ever change

You literally disgust me. Like legit you're one of the worst posters on this site, all you do is fucking brag and and belittle everyone.
I have no friends either.

Me too but it's voluntary friendshiplessness, I hate being around normal people

I have 2 online friends (from suicide methods sites lol) and 0 IRL friends.

wut? I don't see how he's doing either of those things. In fact, I find his post very relatable.

wut? I don't see how he's doing either of those things. In fact, I find his post very relatable.

So people invite you to shit and you reject? I fucking wish someone would not only see me as a viable friend, but literally INVITE me as well. If you reject shit like that then it really is your fault.

Yeah right, people LITERALLY INVITE you but nah. Just lol...
It has nothing to do with any personal qualities of mine.

I had a guy add me on LoL once because he liked the way I inted on Maokai. I'd play with him but I rejected all his discord groups, so I couldn't really make him a friend.

Imagine having a voice chat group with all of the top / active posters. It would be awkward as fuck but somewhat funny.

So people invite you to shit and you reject? I fucking wish someone would not only see me as a viable friend, but literally INVITE me as well. If you reject shit like that then it really is your fault.
yeah, sometimes people reach out to me. But I'm socially awkward, have nothing in common with them, and I know they'll reject me once they realize I'm not normal. So what's the point? Having AvPD isn't a choice any more than being ugly is

Last edited:
I have 0 friends.
I joined a "friendly" discord group with a lot of people in hopes I could at least get some online friends but whenever I post stuff the mod always seems to delete my posts. I'm not sure if I'm too cringey or what but I'm really trying to get some online friends but nobody ever replies when I ask questions. Just yesterday I asked:
>Is anyone going to the movies this weekend?
A soft ball normie question in hopes someone would take the bait. Out of 100 discord users nobody responded to me. Then another person asked another question and a flood of answers came out for them. It makes me really sad and frustrated that nobody acknowledges my fucking questions and at least TRIES to fucking treat me normal.

I’ve never joined a discord call

It has nothing to do with any personal qualities of mine.

I had a guy add me on LoL once because he liked the way I inted on Maokai. I'd play with him but I rejected all his discord groups, so I couldn't really make him a friend.

That's how you fucking make friends! Holy shit...

Nobody becomes friends on the street because "he looks cool" (unless you're Chad), you become friends due to COMMON INTERESTS.
He saw that you were good at the game, was impressed and wanted to start talking. That's how friendships go. jfc...

Not if you're an avoidant schizoid.

I'm not good with people either, but I know that you NEED friends to get even a chance with femshits as an ugly male. You don't even need to work for it, all you have to do is just accept their invite.

I have one online friend who lives nearly 10,000 miles away. Besides that, I only have a couple of ex-coworkers (women in their 40s and 60s, respectively) that I see 1-2x a year. My last real friend moved away exactly 20 years ago. As another poster mentioned above, this is the only place I have any social interaction anymore.

yeah, sometimes people reach out to me. But I'm socially awkward, have nothing in common with them, and I know they'll reject me once they realize I'm not normal. So what's the point? Having AvPD isn't a choice. Count your blessings

You should've at least tried ffs. This is the same as rejecting women because "i'm afraid she'll ditch me because of my personality", come on.

I’ve never joined a discord call
Same lol

I would be afraid that people dislike me because of my voice or my way of talking. Even though I am a little bit curious to hear the voices of certain users.

tfw your peak of social interaction is seeing the bell light up in red

unknown.png

Same lol

I would be afraid that people dislike me because of my voice or my way of talking. Even though I am a little bit curious to hear the voices of certain users.
Me too I bought a expensive headset with a mic when I built my pc and never used it once because I had no one to play with or talk with so I just gave them to my sister

Me too I bought a expensive headset with a mic when I built my pc and never used it once because I had no one to play with or talk with so I just gave them to my sister
That is sad.
I have a microphone but I just do not use it. All of my social interactions that I have online are text based

You should've at least tried ffs. This is the same as rejecting women because "i'm afraid she'll ditch me because of my personality", come on.
Oh, i have. And I still do sometimes. But I know from experience that it won't go anywhere. They usually exclude me in some way - I'm never part of the "inner circle." Part of the problem is that I mostly attract high-tier normies. These types are insufferable, I have nothing in common with them, and they generally make me feel like shit about myself. It's potent ER fuel just being around them.

As for what you said about women... I guess I've done that in the past by avoiding. I don't think I could manage a relationship tbh. I just can't get close to people man. My brain is fucked

Last edited:
I feel you bruh, i dont even know anybodys name. Zero personal relationships with anybody outside my family.

I have lived a lonely life for a lonely man

yeah, sometimes people reach out to me. But I'm socially awkward, have nothing in common with them, and I know they'll reject me once they realize I'm not normal. So what's the point? Having AvPD isn't a choice any more than being ugly is
This right here. TY for having my back.

" Part of the problem is that I mostly attract high-tier normies.
Yeah, it's mostly super social types trying to break you out of your shell.

This right here. TY for having my back.

Yeah, it's mostly super social types trying to break you out of your shell.

those are the biggest cancer. i just want an incel friend

I have 2 people that I would call my friends and guess how many times I meet them? Maybe twice or thrice a year...

The rest are ex friends or just acquaintances.

I have no friends either.

awwwwhhh </3 i thought i was you're friend?

playing mmporg feels much more lonelier. you see people playing and chatting with each other, you'd think things would be better.

You're humanity's scapegoat. May you be rewarded with elite genetics in another life.