Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leggings are the most torturous clothing a women can wear.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
leggings-bootyqueen-laser-cut-legging-purple-black-1_1800x.jpg

Everywhere I go I allways always see them wearing these. It's torture for a virgin incel, I feel like they intentionally wear them to taunt us.

I don't even look at them anymore, I intentionally avert my gaze when I feel one of them is wearing leggs but sometimes it's unavoidable... but well.

It's a signal to chad to come grope her.

This is the bane of my existence. My school is full of attention whores that wear these kind of pants. It's almost as if they're intentionally torturing the incels that will never stick their dick in an ass like that.

Shorts and dresses are far worse. Also, stockings.

they became popular in the last few years. literally 70% of girls I saw at uni were wearing them. Socially acceptable way to show essentially their bare ass. absolute torture

Roasties gonna roast. What can you do eh?

Indari said:
they became popular in the last few years. literally 70% of girls I saw at uni were wearing them. Socially acceptable way to show essentially their bare ass. absolute torture

Its ridiculous, you can see their vagina outlines in them, I don't understand why they are allowed to wear this in public.

Yoga pants to work out, to school, to bed, to the mall, to work....

I can see why some religions or cultures tried to cover up women because as soon as they get the chance they are wearing as little as they can while playing dumb to doing it, or maybe they are dumb to it and its just their biology at work and they subconsciously are putting on as little as they can to attract Chads (better DNA men)

woops was i sticking my butt out, it was tots accident teehee
PEcxL4Q.jpg