Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Legendary JBW Oldcel ascends in Cambodia

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
One of my favorite news sources, 108morris108, was an incel until he was in his fucking 60s! Then he went to Cambodia and impregnated a fertile local...
LifeFuel for Whitecels...
SuicideFuel for Ricecels...

Subscribe to his channel though, he's anti Zionist.

Good for him tbh. Cambodian noodlewhores are the lowest rung of noodlewhores, but I doubt he could have done any better.

Damn, he looks like a freaking homeless bum. He would be my ideal street-shitting-buddy.

He's the most based headline reactor on YT tbh tbh
Damn, he looks like a freaking homeless bum. He would be my ideal street-shitting-buddy.
He asks for donations at the end of every video, he lives in a tiny river shack with lizards climbing on the walls...

His family video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

he lives in a tiny river shack with lizards climbing on the walls...

Sounds like a dream, away from the entitled starbucks roasties in yoga pants.

His family video :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Sounds like a dream, away from the entitled starbucks roasties in yoga pants.

His wife is half his age and Muslim... VICTORY!
Probably my favorite Youtuber.

JBW law proven again, its just repetitive at this point.

From this video, it sounds like his kid has aspie syndrome. Old bloke bringing more suffering to this world.

From this video, it sounds like his kid has aspie syndrome. Old bloke bringing more suffering to this world.

tbh Everyone I know who has kids that age have kids that are like that. Don't know if it's from autism or just not teaching their kids how to speak at an early age. I was talking and walking at two, but I know people with kids that are four who can barely utter words...

Bad eggs cause autism, sperm is sperm...

I expect that large percentages of western male populations (like over 25%) in the future will begin flooding into countries like Cambodia and other places desperately looking to ascend.

It happens already but not on such a large scale, the west is becoming impossible for so many men the women are cold bitches and Chads hoard most of them. The western male populations are powerless to change anything in the west at this point, the easiest solution is to go to greener pastures like this oldcel.

I expect that large percentages of western male populations (like over 25%) in the future will begin flooding into countries like Cambodia and other places desperately looking to ascend.

It happens already but not on such a large scale, the west is becoming impossible for so many men the women are cold bitches and Chads hoard most of them. The western male populations are powerless to change anything in the west at this point, the easiest solution is to go to greener pastures like this oldcel.
Your avatar is my life.

And still some will keep denying the JBW