Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legendary incels I wish would post here.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Original recipe mod from the Serge regime.
★★★★★
1) jsanza29

2) chinpoko

3) eggman (he's not truecel, but he's been incel most of his life and only had that one girlfriend who he was betabux for)

In b4 autists claim eggman is actually a super duper ultra premium deluxe chad that mogs prime Chico.

Sparky said:
You forgot stblackops2cel

I’m awaiting his second coming

He's here in spirit.

Sparky said:

That would be nuts. There has to be some way to track him down, though I am unsure if we should. Imagine if he somehow slays. It will be the plot twist of the century.

eggman is actually a super duper ultra premium deluxe chad that mogs prime Chico

jsanza29 is barely alive

Man how could I forget stblackops2cel?

If he signed up here and posted his pic with a sign as proof...this forum would absolutely erupt. The thread would get hundreds of replies within MINUTES. Everyone would desperately be trying to get their questions answered. His inbox would be full within an hour. Everyone would be furiously mashing F5. The website would go down with it's server being unable to sustain such a massive spike in bandwidth usage.

Also Alia Harkonnen. Where is he?

I wish Orb would post here. I wonder what happened to him and how he's doing. If he is still having issues with women or is a full fledged slayer.

modus_coperandi said:
Also Alia Harkonnen. Where is he?

He was known to go on hiatus sometimes and it seems he did a few days before /r/incels was banned. Idk if he'll ever come here.

Ryo Hazuki said:
Man how could I forget stblackops2cel?

If he signed up here and posted his pic with a sign as proof...this forum would absolutely erupt.  The thread would get hundreds of replies within MINUTES.  Everyone would desperately be trying to get their questions answered.  His inbox would be full within an hour.  Everyone would be furiously mashing F5.  The website would go down with it's server being unable to sustain such a massive spike in bandwidth usage.

That'd be great. If only we had an FBIcel to help us out or something. But he really could be dead by now. Depressing situation in the vodka belt means good chance of premature death.

I want angryman posting here, RIP

St Alia if you are reading this, know that you are missed.

Has Jsanza EVER posted on any other forum other than PUAhate? I haven’t heard from him for like a decade rn...

CopingGymcel said:
I wish Orb would post here. I wonder what happened to him and how he's doing. If he is still having issues with women or is a full fledged slayer.
Uuuh, he already has said on Misc that he’s “fake” and “his friend was using his pic”. He has made it clear that he has a healthy sexual and social life before disappearing.

Octopusgun2 said:
Has Jsanza EVER posted on any other forum other than PUAhate? I haven’t heard from him for like a decade rn...

Uuuh, he already has said on Misc that he’s “fake” and “his friend was using his pic”. He has made it clear that he has a healthy sexual and social life before disappearing.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

I know he was damage controlling and that he was a troll all along (and TRPers fell for him and used him as an example for “muh personality”) but he has made it clear that he’s a slayer and has gone forever.

Octopusgun2 said:

He used to post on reddit as jsanza29 and darthy09 but it's been a year since he was active on either.

https://www.reddit.com/user/darthy09

He posted on some other forums too.  He always used "jsanza29" or "darthy09" so they shouldn't be too hard to find.  Puahate was the only incel forum he used that I'm aware of though.  He has a facebook, just look up "johnny sanza".

He also posted a video on youtube a couple months ago basically talking about the same stuff he always does.

Octopusgun2 said:
I know he was damage controlling and that he was a troll all along (and TRPers fell for him and used him as an example for “muh personality”) but he has made it clear that he’s a slayer and has gone forever.

When he started posting, he wasn't all that good looking. Then he looksmaxed and became better looking. He wasn't trolling. He realized how much of an aspie he had been all along (perhaps a friend found out) and he decided to make it seem like he was trolling. He probably eventually realized how good looking he had become and felt it time to leave.

CopingGymcel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
When he started posting, he wasn't all that good looking. Then he looksmaxed and became better looking. He wasn't trolling. He realized how much of an aspie he had been all along (perhaps a friend found out) and he decided to make it seem like he was trolling. He probably eventually realized how good looking he had become and felt it time to leave.
Him and dontcomplain are the Chadliest Chads to ever post on PSL forums. Too bad they left forever.

jsanza is a legend

eggman is doing the eggwars, I was watching his stream last night and he's aware of the existance of the forums

Ryo Hazuki said:
Yeah and that he's a Bosnian.
Hes Bosnian?? I always thought he was Romanian O_o

Octopusgun2 said:
Him and dontcomplain are the Chadliest Chads to ever post on PSL forums. Too bad they left forever.

dontcomplain Is a surgerycel that ascended througt...

Octopusgun2 said:

No, dontcomplain was no Chad.

not_here_4_points said:
Octopusgun2 said:
No, dontcomplain was no Chad.
Srsly? How?

Octopusgun2 said:
Srsly? How?

He only looked good with his blue steel face on. Otherwise not so much.

not_here_4_points said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Srsly? How?
He only looked good with his blue steel face on. Otherwise not so much.
What’s this shit cope i’m reading here? Dude legit looks like a MM and he has never posted a selfie with blue steel face.

If THIS is not goodlooking then I am literally a Martian :

WdEJbCV_d.jpg

165TqL8_d.jpg

Octopusgun2 said:
What’s this shit cope i’m reading here? Dude legit looks like a MM and he has never posted a selfie with blue steel face.

If THIS is not goodlooking then I am literally a Martian :

WdEJbCV_d.jpg

165TqL8_d.jpg

That's why I said only with the blue steel pose. In other pics he wasn't very attractive. He wouldn't look like your pics walking down the street.

I look forward to reading my own posts. I'm my favorite incel.

*this is what A Good Friend actually believes*

Sparky said:
He last posted in 2014 on reddit amiugly.. RIP