Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legally enforcing monogamy is the only feasible solution to inceldom

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate those things
★★★★★
In 2020, the human sex ratio was determined to be roughly 101 males to 100 females.

That means if every male was only allowed to mate with 1 female, there would only be 1 lonely male out of every 101 males (less than 1% of males would be lonely).

That mogs the hell out of the current alarmingly large number of lonely men. Recent stats show that 63% of young men are single, while only 34% of young women are single.
This clearly implies 2 things:
1. young foids are dating older men
2. young foids are sharing chad

If polygamy was prohibited by law and monogamy was strictly enforced everywhere in the world, foids would have no choice but to date SINGLE men, meaning there is a very good chance that eventually the only remaining men are your typical incels.

Now, you might be thinking: but wait. foids would rather stay single than date me.

This might be true to an extent, but eventually their biological urge to reproduce will take over and they will start struggling to come to terms with their sexlessness. I could see this creating some femcels (voluntary female celibates that would rather stay single than date the available incel tier men), but then again, they would be in the minority.

Total Polygamy Death! Polygamy is the reason why chad gets to have a banquet of foids while we have to rot here alone with a grand total of 0 foids interested in us.

I agree. The lack of forced monogamy would lead to the dominance or high birth rate groups, which are nigger gangsters. The end result would be a Haiti or LATAM where there is no more native culture and daily torture, shootings, killings.

Just find a monogamous foid! hahahaha :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wouldn't hold my breath bro!