Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Legalizing rape won't solve inceldom (but it has other benefits)

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Like in the animal kingdom where the genetically superior fucks every female in the group while leaving the inferior ones to rot, something similar will happen with us if rape is legalized. But here it won't be about genetic superiority. It will be about money and power. Politicians and billionaires will hire henchmen who will bring holes from all over the world to be a part of their harem. The genetically superior Chads and Tyrones will be fucking the remaining unclaimed holes after killing subhumans who were also planning to fuck her. And needless to say, we won't ascend.

BUT there are other benefits. Normies who keep rubbing it in our face that they are getting laid because of their great personality will rot alone just like us. Chads and Tyrones won't be fucking thousands of holes, instead they'll be forced to survive on scraps. There will be no bullshit like OnlyFans, feminism, Tinder or anything even related. Holes will be forced to fuck rich and powerful subhumans and only thing they'll wish for would be death.

So I'm in favor of legalizing rape, even though it doesn't benefit me because in the words of ER "I'll take their sex away from them just like they took it away from me."

IT INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

According to feminist logic all sex with non chad is rape. So legalizing rape that way would only bring us back to where we started.