Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Legalize rape

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Sand nigger cuck @kay' raging in the background. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Bride kidnapping should be normalized.

I don’t think I can overpower a black woman.

rape rape rape rape all foids

Rape is very wrong cuz ummm yeah it just is. :forcedsmile:

This is what im saying. These jews have created laws that deny our own human nature

@kay' is this true
Yea i dont wana rape anyone dude, thats barbarian and what if some gay dude bigger than u decides to rape you?

So life becomes a pubg lobby?

What we need is extinction

Seems fair to me.

And if women want protection from rapecels, they should just get a husband who will protect them.

Win win for everyone.

Wait until world War 3 breaks out and you will be able to do it. Nobody gives a crap about it when everyone is dodging bullets and trying to survive. Hell some women might even offer their Pussy if you protect them during war.

Yea i dont wana rape anyone dude, thats barbarian and what if some gay dude bigger than u decides to rape you?

So life becomes a pubg lobby?
i thought you were based. that wouldnt happen, because he would be annihilated by a 12 gauge before even reaching within 10 feet of me.

i thought you were based. that wouldnt happen, because he would be annihilated by a 12 gauge before even reaching within 10 feet of me.
@kay' has also told me that he doesn't hate women. :feelsmega::feelsmega:

@kay' nigga wtf
Bro im disabled i literally sit in bed 24/7 sometimes you browse random shit out of morbid curiosity just to pass the time.

Yesterday and today i didnt even get out of bed except once to piss

so yea basically just live in a pubg lobby theory

Bro im disabled i literally sit in bed 24/7 sometimes you browse random shit out of morbid curiosity just to pass the time.
How is your pain today?

Also the point of that femboy random cumdump was that if the post it has like 20k likes and comments simping and asking him to do an OF.

If u check his profile he also says he has 300 dms and he wont reply to anyone.

last year i tried to suicide and nobody gave me a call

Last edited:
How is your pain today?
9/10 i didnt do a session because i cant move my neck i hope i didnt reherniate the discs, i didnt do anything or lift anything so it must be just the cold, its been like this for 2 days.

Im also down to 44kg again (i was 48kg recently)

9/10 i didnt do a session because i cant move my neck i hope i didnt reherniate the discs, i didnt do anything or lift anything so it must be just the cold, its been like this for 2 days.

Im also down to 44kg again (i was 48kg recently)
damn man

OMEGA over, Will you just disappear if you keep losing weight?
i actually asked if death by starvation is painless and the answer was that its excrutiating, so i cant even do that and leave in peace.