Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Legal Foids: Vasquez vs. Bredehoft

JayGoptri

JayGoptri

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, it's almost over, and watching some of this legal proceeding has been somewhat of a learning experience about the nature of civil trail law for Hollywood personalities set in a very un-Hollywood courtroom location of Northern Virginia.

I'm not really discussing long and arduous legal proceedings in the OP but it's interesting to see the various counselor's arguments play out in front of a Fairfax jury. Feel free to offer detailed comments on those proceedings if you wish.

What's worth stating here is that what seems to be a peak into the individual and personal lives of chadlite-Depp's & stacy-Heard's marriage, is actually just an account of cultural malfunction for the "showbiz" variety. We saw the Brian Laundry/Gabby Petito story play out as the cultural malfunction bubbling up to the surface pertaining to the normies variety.

One would think that the sacred privacy of a courtroom should mean journalists aren't able to help to make stars out of litigators, but that's never possible in 2022. In the end it's easy to see just how unstable Western culture has become and how we are all, in some way or the other, a part of it. If you felt you really understood any part of this trial relatively well, then it means you are or were also a part the Western cultural story. The recordings we hear, the nasty things they say to one another, we can see many of those same nasty things being said across every scale of internet and in-real-life interactions.

Some less important (but still relevant) questions as a side bar:

Heard's legal foid: [UWSL]Eliane Bredehoft[/UWSL]

Elaine

Has she done a good job so far? Are we (or the Jury/Judge) going to be biased because she looks like an old uglier lady?

Depp's legal foid: Ca[UWSL]milla Vasquez[/UWSL]

8847bb48 aa50 42b8 a97d dd7a044672d7 650623c4

[UWSL]Has she done a good job so far? Are we (or the Jury/Judge) going to be biased because she looks like a pretty foid? [/UWSL]

[UWSL]My general impression is that Camille Vasquez is the more effective litigator. And due to the various experts and whitenesses it appears to be over for Amber Heard. But it's always hard to predict how the jury perceived the trial until they render their opinion, and if course we come with a whole lot of our outside knowledge which (hopefully) they are privy to. [/UWSL]

Attachments

• 5d1eabd6-1611-4a2d-8c8a-a8bb1561a4b0 (1).webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 5d1eabd6-1611-4a2d-8c8a-a8bb1561a4b0.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 5d1eabd6-1611-4a2d-8c8a-a8bb1561a4b0 (2).webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
It was smart of Depp's team to allow a 7/10 young woman to spearhead the offense. It nullifies the halo effect Heard would've had against an old white guy.

It was smart of Depp's team to allow a 7/10 young woman to spearhead the offense. It nullifies the halo effect Heard would've had against an old white guy.
Quite true. She is also good at cross examination. The judge seems to sustain most of her objections. Bredehoft gets tangled up sometimes, she's not as effective it would appear.

And 7/10? Don't you think that's a bit stingy?

, and of course we come with a whole lot of our outside knowledge which (hopefully) they are privy to.
Typo: are = aren't. Should read: "which hopefully they aren't privy to"

And 7/10? Don't you think that's a bit stingy?
No not at all. Maybe it's a matter of taste, but she seems high-average.

If I go for a walk down campus I can find dozens of chicks that are just as good looking as she is.

No not at all. Maybe it's a matter of taste, but she seems high-average.
Actually, you're right now that I spent a moment thinking about it. It's been so long since I was in HS/College. Prolly one reason I'm nostalgically and subtly paying tribute here :feelsbadman:
If I go for a walk down campus I can find dozens of chicks that are just as good looking as she is.
Yes - I was around hundreds of Vasquezs', (high tier Beckys of Stacy lites) constantly. Some prettier. She's quite pretty though. And her sharp tongue makes her even more so.

Last edited: