Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftover woman bitches about being rejected by 34 year old chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
"

KnumskullOfficial
2 days ago
I'm what most would call a 7/10. Good looking, but not enough to be a model. Being objectified like that as a kid mentally scarred me. throughout school I didn't know how to deal with it, leaving me to run away from social interaction. No regrets tho, I've never had to rely on my looks for anything in my life.

Foids sure loving dating older men until they're priced outta the market.

Foids sure loving dating older men until they're priced outta the market.
Its all fun and games until they get old and stop getting full access to chad dick.

she spent too long riding the cock carousel and the wheels fell off

d5b8c2a0aa84ffa1cd72b204d006c94e.jpg

Now the fuckin foid knows how we feel, constantly being rejected over some stupid shit while the people we pursue get any pick they want and treat us like cattle.

Foids judge Men on things they can't change. Men do it back and then suddenly its terrible. In a sense the Foid herself has helped create the environment for Chad to excel so they do this to themselves and then wonder why they are getting rejected for being fat, old or ugly. When Chads can get the best models on the market they will strive to get them. They know Foids get busted up holes the longer they are allowed to age.

Last edited:
expired foids really should just rope themselves. there's no use having 27 year old, thoroughly used holes around. all they had to do is find a boyfriend and keep him when they were fresh and unspoiled. now it's tough luck bitch

Get fucked roast beef.

Now the fuckin foid knows how we feel, constantly being rejected over some stupid shit while the people we pursue get any pick they want and treat us like cattle.
Nah, she just doesn’t want to date non-chads. There are plenty of guys she can date.

I think this thread of mine would interest you (just looked it up for you).

Noodle-curry hybrid whore, bound to combine the worst qualities of the two.
:feelskek: She does only date Sri Lankans, so there's that. But that's only because she's in Sri Lanka herself.