Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftists truly don't live in reality

tulasdanslos

tulasdanslos

East though, they heading to the East
★★
So 2 days ago I was being lectured on how we shouldn't use the word "disabled" because it's too offensive and the topic of basketball was brought up, the leftist foid said that wheelchair bound people can play basketball too, they just use different rules (why call it basketball then? lol) and then I told her she can't do well in basketball because she's vertically challenged (she couldn't have been an inch above 5 foot).

I shit you not, she said that there was a cartoon in TV called Chicho Terremoto where everyone underestimated the main character because he was short but he was a beast at basketball because he was hard to catch JFL. At that point I had a BSOD playing in my brain because of how stupid this woman was and I said "I still have my doubts about that, but I'll go with it anyway".
These people walk around you, vote, and, most importantly, breed.

So 2 days ago I was being lectured on how we shouldn't use the word "disabled" because it's too offensive and the topic of basketball was brought up, the leftist foid said that wheelchair bound people can play basketball too, they just use different rules (why call it basketball then? lol) and then I told her she can't do well in basketball because she's vertically challenged (she couldn't have been an inch above 5 foot).

I shit you not, she said that there was a cartoon in TV called Chicho Terremoto where everyone underestimated the main character because he was short but he was a beast at basketball because he was hard to catch JFL. At that point I had a BSOD playing in my brain because of how stupid this woman was and I said "I still have my doubts about that, but I'll go with it anyway".
These people walk around you, vote, and, most importantly, breed.

avi mogs so hard,i love griffith

"Terremoto" is "earthquake" in Portuguese. Is that some BR cartoon? Never heard of it.

I AM disabled and I don’t give a fuck, but what DOES piss me off is people policing speech, go invent your own language I’d you want to police speech

Bitch actually cited a cartoon I’m fucking dying

Just be a cartoon character theory

Well there are weight classes in boxing as well and other sports with varying rules. It's still BASKETballl.

Every person is different, disabled or not.

It's a hard qustion tbh. A lot of people use disabled in Germany as an insult for example. Maybe handicapped is better?

On the one hand people put you in boxes and the language affects that. On the other hand you don't want your situation being whitewashed.

JFL at referring to a fictional cartoon though. :feelskek::feelskek:
Just be a cartoon character theory
I AM disabled and I don’t give a fuck, but what DOES piss me off is people policing speech, go invent your own language I’d you want to police speech
Just call everyone nigger in rl theory.

What about "paraplegic" ? Is it politically correct ?

I mean we should use medically accurate terms when they are not too complicated. That being said, "retarded" used to be a medical term.

Also, one can not always guess the actual medical condition so there have to be words that are more generic. "Disabled" should be ok to describe someone who has an obvious mobility impairment.

The problem is that people always end up using medical terms to insult healthy people, in an hyperbolic way. And then the term becomes known as derogatory.

Last edited:
Anyone who believes in the psyop of politics doesn’t live in reality

Fuck griffith. I hope guts rapes him with his heap of raw iron
griffith is keeping the world at peace.
His death would mean the fall of order,its not worth it.

griffith is keeping the world at peace.
His death would mean the fall of order,its not worth it.
Me when Griffith sacrifices the whole world for power
Shrek

Mongoloid foids SMV mogg 5/10 males tbh. Also I’m prob sub 5.

@Mainländer Just in case you're interested, it's an anime and its original title is Dash Kappei. Chicho Terremoto is just the title of the Spanish localization.

I remember in Harry Potter some guy used a magic wand. There is no reason why I can’t be a wizard too, if Harry Potter can be one.

Woman care more about having a popular opinion that exudes being a normal minded person then to be someone who tells facts
They see truth tellers is just autistic as if morality and virtue always come after reality

The most important qualities of people at Myers are being someone who has the capacity to be popular, and glamorous and luxuriant
Rather than actually having real tangible ability to discern reality
The only ability they really like is manipulation

Other than trying to do this the only thing they care about is pretending to be equal minded, and just looking for anything concrete, or twisting anything to seem concrete for their own arbitrary gain
They want every system broken in their favor
Women don’t care to live in reality, they care only to project the reality about themselves in a certain way, or to Ford’s reality in their way no matter how unscrupulous it is

Leftists belong in gulag
full