Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leftists can do anything and don't get shit for it lol

jddi7smi

jddi7smi

foidxtermination officER
★★★★★
Why do u think American soldiers gets shit for Raping some foids in Afghanistan / Iraq but communists don't get any for raping tens of thousands of Germans after the falling of nazism

also because "punch the nazis" so its ok to do whatever with nazis because they are the scapegoat

Bro, the US military literally gets away with everything they do. They kill civilians, rape foids and toruntre enemies and nothing happens.

They kill civilians, rape foids and toruntre enemies and nothing happens
Tbh in comparisons they ain't even that bad compare the US military with the Russians Russians are much much more savages lol

Why do u think American soldiers gets shit for Raping some foids in Afghanistan / Iraq
burgerland army is almost invincible, they can do whatever the fuck they want and no one will judge them. you're delusional
communists don't get any for raping tens of thousands of Germans after the falling of nazism
the strong get to do whatever the fuck he wants, that's life.

and no one will judge them
It's actually no one can do anything about it not no one will judge them there is tons of anti American out there social media real life organization..etc also now America are too much of a snowflake it ain't going to do anything cause they already under fire

Last edited:
Why do u think American soldiers gets shit for Raping some foids in Afghanistan / Iraq but communists don't get any for raping tens of thousands of Germans after the falling of nazism
Leftists is communists tho, So i guess its a two sided snake

Yeah they make me sick, chuck em in the chamber

Don't Mind me guys I just want to post anything more lol

Leftists is communists tho, So i guess its a two sided snake
Have u seen Russians dude usa soldiers don't get shit on terms of being savage lol