Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftists are triggered

H-Heyy parliament, im a femcel!!

fuck these queers

?
I dont get it.
He's saying it's too long I think...
Deep post tbh, too many secrets under one single image...
Youtubers try to extend their videos beyond 10 min mark so they get more cash.

If a video is 10min and xx Sec 99% of time they are extending it just for cash, and that means I am not going to watch it. Don't believe me? pay attention to all the videos that are made by "youtube personalities", most of them are 10mins and xxsec .

again the west obssesed with us

when is the left not triggered?

Secular society can't figure out how to deal with us. They never have thought of a phenomenon like us. This was the amount of their hybris and stupidity

sorry cant watch the video his voice is so annyoing

Secular society can't figure out how to deal with us. They never have thought of a phenomenon like us. This was the amount of their hybris and stupidity
Suicide is the only option. Our medical conditions are laughed at.

If you suicide you are a cuck
If you live as subhuman scum with no hope or possibility of living a worthwhile life, you're a cuck. Inceldom is like living with a disease, for some of us, there is a cure... But it's too expensive and we'll never be able to afford it... So rather than let the disease spread throughout your body and suffer more, it's better just to pull the plug.

If you live as subhuman scum with no hope or possibility of living a worthwhile life, you're a cuck. Inceldom is like living with a disease, for some of us, there is a cure... But it's too expensive and we'll never be able to afford it... So rather than let the disease spread throughout your body and suffer more, it's better just to pull the plug.

WellgroomedCrispAnteater-size_restricted.gif

High IQ video tbh.

The mix of contempt and derision when he utters the word "boomer" is spot on.

This is why stuff like the caste system or the feudal system existed. Normies should never get anywhere near positions of power and authority. I had a better grasp of reality when i was 10 than those people do in their 50s and 60s, and yet they are in a position to legislate my life.