Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leftist lunatics think it’s wrong that conservative men want biological women (not troons) to reproduce/have children! Are you kidding me!?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
IMG 8371

This was a comment made on a video about conservative men in the U.S.

''it's all about having kids'' no shit lmao

Otherwise you would be a fucking, disgusting faggot. A man can never transform into a foid, he can only mutilate himself.

"transphobia" - another bs word creation from devil's kitchen.
Fuck off! No one is afraid of these abominations, no one fears them. They only make me :feelspuke:.
Poor fools. They destroy themselves and many of them regret it soon..

"transphobia" - another bs word creation from devil's kitchen.
Fuck off! No one is afraid of these abominations, no one fears them. They only make me :feelspuke:.
Poor fools. They destroy themselves and many of them regret it soon..
“Transphobia,” “transgender,” etc. are just fantasy words with no actual relevance to the real world, anymore than unicorns, fairies, goblins, dragons, werewolves.

Lefties deserve public execution

no you are wrong men want bio women because they are actual women not some gross freaks sustained by drugs and surgeries into a mockery of a women who ca't produce milk can't have kids
Exactly. Biological women (XX chromosomes) who can reproduce, produce milk, etc