Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftist Jews write an article connecting us to the Alt right.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
https://angrywhitemen.org/2018/05/1...munities-share-a-common-misogynistic-culture/

Some of the highlights:
In a recent thread, Blackpill101 claimed that, “The only reason as to why femoids detest far right movements in general is because they’re composed of incel-looking men who want to bring back patriarchal values,” and that, “Hitler lacked pussy throughout his whole life until he gained status.”

He accused the Jews of having “destroyed the US (as a group) and promoted ideologies that have harmed incels.” (His posts carry the tagline “Remove Degeneracy. Smash International Jewry.”)

In another thread he complained about being an incel despite having blonde hair and blue eyes, and said “females are repulsed by my face.” He describes himself as having “acne scars, a bloated face, blonde hair, and blue eyes.” But he still pins the blame on women, whom he calls “beasts that need supervision.”

Kek it's so over when leftists word mog you...

Just suicide already.

Aren't you apart of the alt right?

"Alt-right" was and still are a psyop to demonize anyone who are not completely brainwashed by leftie jewish media, so it's obvious that they would want to throw us into that "Alt-Right" bag.

"Alt-right" was and still are a psyop to demonize anyone who are not completely brainwashed by leftie jewish media, so it's obvious that they would want to throw us into that "Alt-Right" bag.

But he still pins the blame on women, whom he calls “beasts that need supervision."
giphy.gif

But women are to blame tbh, they are only attracted to tall male model tier guys. What does he expect you to do about it? Go to sleep and wake up a 10/10? JFL

Looks like you're gaining some infamy mr. Blackpill101. Good on ya.

Aren't you apart of the alt right?

People who were centrists and libertarians in 2008 now find themselves being thrown in with the alt-right in 2018, just simply because they don't agree with the "orthodox" narrative pushed by the left.

giphy.gif

But women are to blame tbh, they are only attracted to tall male model tier guys. What does he expect you to do about it? Go to sleep and wake up a 10/10? JFL
This.

the incel is still on the news?
i thought it was dying

Woah woah woah, hold up.
We're NAZIS now?
Just a week ago, (((they))) were calling us Jihadists.
Which one is it, Schlomo?

I kinda wish that were true tho (replace "alt right" with an actual wn movement and not an alliance of fedora-wearing wimpy faggots making memes in their parents basement).

Last edited:
I guess they just ignore all of the black and Asian posters here. “Well, those guys don’t count or ALL of them are pretending.” Shame on you, @mikepence, for being detached. Only leftist cucks can be detached while shaming “the incels”, mentioning Toronto in their signaling hashtags but never once about the victims.

I guess they just ignore all of the black and Asian posters here. “Well, those guys don’t count or ALL of them are pretending.” Shame on you, @mikepence, for being detached. Only leftist cucks can be detached while shaming “the incels”, mentioning Toronto in their signaling hashtags but never once about the victims.

Lol I didn’t see that article. Lmfao at that comment saying sex workers shouldn’t have to deal with ugly men(“dehumanizers”). ER/AM fuel tbh.

Well, there certainly are a high number of alt-right/white nationalist posters here to be fair.

>linking negative iq articles

Damn bud, you basically got a whole argument on you. I do agree with your views, but I'm just saying, a lot of incels aren't even alt-right. They literally just used one user on this site out of thousands of members to define an entire group lmao.

Also a reminder that the media calls anything they dislike "alt-right."

Yea, It seems a little odd that an actual White Supremacist would complain about this...

As an ethnicel I empathize more with this guy than with liberal foids and there beta cux. Also the alt right is controlled by jews ben shipiro, homeboy that got punched in the face, something spencer, alex jones, trump. They all are pro Israel, pro jew, alt right and 4chan is just a containment board a safe space so to speak.

You know, I think it may be people like @Blackpill101 that get us in these predicaments, especially when he creates threads like https://incels.is/threads/incels-and-the-alt-right-should-form-an-unholy-alliance.39608/

Lmao. The incel community is not Alt right since a lot of users here still believe in diversity for the West and Jewish civic nationalism.
The media connects us with the "Alt Right" because it wants to blame everything on white ugly men.
I do agree however that we should form an alliance together.

People can't differentiate the shades of moral grey people actually are - it's easier to just write them off as 'bad' or 'good'.

Just about everything written about incels has been at least 50% made-up-heard-it-from-some-other-article bullshit. Ugh... just... what does being an incel have to do with politics or race at all? No one has bothered to check if it's true, and someone just made it up whole cloth.

Are these media members stupid or evil? (the answer: both)

Lmao. The incel community is not Alt right since a lot of users here still believe in diversity for the West and Jewish civic nationalism.
The media connects us with the "Alt Right" because it wants to blame everything on white ugly men.
Considering so many of this board's members are ethnic or on the public dole, I don't see that happening.

I'd say a lot of Muslimcels and even myself hate the Jews for their racist acts, and diversity worldwide (not just the West lmfao) is overall a good idea.

And because you give them the opportunity to do so by rubbing our fine name in the mud by being a total racist to your non-White brothers!

That Alliance shall be the Death-knell of Incelistan.