Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leftist Celebrates “Gender Transition” of His 4-Year-Old Son

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://summit.news/2019/04/07/leftist-celebrates-gender-transition-of-his-4-year-old-son/

Gentlemen and gentlemen. Of course this news from the cucked west,this time from the jewnited states of Americunts again.

A leftist on Twitter celebrated the “gender transition” of his 4-year-old son, triumphing the fact that “Waylon” had become “Willow”.

Mike Ginicola tweeted, “It’s official, we have a 4 year old daughter! Waylon is now Willow. Took A LOT of paperwork to make the gender transition.”
He posted an image of a birth certificate where the child’s name had been changed.

Summit News
= fake news

The parents deserve the chair for this. Fucking disgusting.

Absolutely disgusting

Be incel, be sexually frustrated.

Response: go see therapist, you are mentally ill.

Be boy, thinking you are girl.

Response: go get sex change, you poor child.

This is psychologically harming the child in the long run.

Shit like this is why religion was invented.

I hope anybody that supports this shit dies in the most painful way possible.

Because a 4 year old knows they were meant to be a different gender, that they want to transition, and the consequences of said transition.

Now get me a transheight surgery and documents to become a 6ft man

Wow. Alt-left parents are forcing their children as young as 4 to become part of a cult with a 40% rope rate. At this point I’m not sure whether to feel bad for them, at least the ones forced into it.

We destroyed our child's genetics and body to look cool! NPCs are sub-human and outright evil.

Now get me a transheight surgery and documents to become a 6ft man
I’m a trans-Chad, if I don’t get surgery to look like one then it’s bigoted.

Parents that force their children to """transition""" should be locked up tbh degenerates ruining their lives by injecting them shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back