Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leftism is the ideology of cowardice

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
  • Leftists are afraid of going against the majority so they defend what is trendy to defend now
  • Leftists sacrifice freedom for security
  • Leftists don't have the courage to face reality, they pretend trans people are women and that Africa is underdeveloped because of white people. They believe in communism. They always have a made up version of reality that they believe in because they can't face reality
  • Leftists kiss women's ass because they are afraid of being ridiculed by them
No wonder most women are always leftists (and we all know women are huge cowards) and most right wingers are men. Cowardice is a female trait. And the leftist """"men"""" are proof of this.

My main reason why I don't support the left:
They support violence. They also label everyone who disagrees with them nazis.
Then they say punching nazis is justified.

Jfl they're acting like nazis and I do not support nazis

View: https://youtu.be/He8xMFgeCC0

They came up with ideologies and when they realized they don't accurately describe real life or work in real life, they just doubled down and came up with new stuff, without ever giving up.