Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Left Wing White Males in a Nutshell (including you, inceltears)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-man-who-raped-him-was-deported-a6975041.html

A Norwegian man who was raped by a migrant has said he felt “guilt” after his attacker was deported.

Karsten Nordal Hauken, who describes himself as feminist and anti-racist, was sexually attacked five years ago.

He said that although the incident caused a spiral of depression and substance abuse, he felt bad about the fact the man had been deported to Somalia when he had already served his prison sentence.
The sentence wasn't even that long
his attacker was caught and sentenced to over four years in prison

“It is scary and taboo to talk about young men's emotional life," he wrote.

"I feel forgotten and ignored. But I dare not talk about it, I'm afraid of attacks from all sides.

“I am afraid that no girls want me and that other men laugh at me. Afraid that I'll be perceived as anti-feminist when I say that young men who are struggling should get more attention.

“Men and boys must learn that it's okay to talk about their feelings. Boys and men are ignored. For me it resulted in years of depression, abuse, loneliness and isolation.”
yes, suffer you little cuck bitch-boy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::soy::soy::soy:

Feeling bad for your rapist. Are we sure he isnt actually a she

Is this the first thread with a [Soy] tag?

Very good.

He's obviously gay , so who cares about the feelings of these things.

This was like 2 years ago. And why do you supposed right-wing white nationalists read Breitbart, which is literally founded and run by Jews?

On the plus side, we have a [Soy] tag which is nice. We need a [Reddit] tag too although they're pretty much the same thing.

Holy shit, we actually got a soy tag. Fantastic

This was like 2 years ago. And why do you supposed right-wing white nationalists read Breitbart, which is literally founded and run by Jews?

On the plus side, we have a [Soy] tag which is nice. We need a [Reddit] tag too although they're pretty much the same thing.
SJW spotted.

SJW spotted.

Look man, I'm as anti-race-mixing as I assume you are, you're decreasing your availability of ethnic mates while increasing mine. I have nothing to lose as a currycel.

All I'm saying is Breitbart is a Jewish organization, Breitbart himself was a Jew. And like most Jews, he found a market, in this case in frustrated loser whites like you.

They just run clickbait dogshit headlines all day long and spam /pol/ and other alt-right loser websites with exactly what you want to hear.

He's right lmao. Breitbart and Trump are funded by kikes, like it or not
Saying that I must be a white nationalist/nazi because I am not left wing is pretty SJW-esque.

"I am afraid that no girls want me and that other men laugh at me."

At least he got that right...

Look man, I'm as anti-race-mixing as I assume you are, you're decreasing your availability of ethnic mates while increasing mine. I have nothing to lose as a currycel.

All I'm saying is Breitbart is a Jewish organization, Breitbart himself was a Jew. And like most Jews, he found a market, in this case in frustrated loser whites like you.

They just run clickbait dogshit headlines all day long and spam /pol/ and other alt-right loser websites with exactly what you want to hear.
I am not a white nationalist. The link in the OP is a left wing site. The story is real. You are a SJW to assume I am a nazi so quickly just because i put in a breitbart headline that showcases the man is a left wing activist.

Numales helping out Arabcels.

How is asking for help for males anti feminist? Ever?

Being left wing has nothing to do with being a cuck sjw soy ridden loser.

I, myself, am pretty leftist and I despise SJW with the fury of a thousand suns.
Also because these retards are ruining the left.

Being left wing has nothing to do with being a cuck sjw soy ridden loser.

I, myself, am pretty leftist and I despise SJW with the fury of a thousand suns.
Also because these retards are ruining the left.
oh I understand why you would be an economic leftist. Cutting taxes for the rich doesnt promote businesses because republicans don't understand that businesses operate based on the what the costs are per product, something that has nothing to do with income taxes.

I guess I mean more along the lines of social leftist. A radical social leftist.

The guy only got 4 years for raping a male, if it was a femoid he raped then he would have gotten 20+ years

oh I understand why you would be an economic leftist. Cutting taxes for the rich doesnt promote businesses because republicans don't understand that businesses operate based on the what the costs are per product, something that has nothing to do with income taxes.

I guess I mean more along the lines of social leftist. A radical social leftist.

Yeah, that's what I mean.
Being leftist for me is believing in the notion that the State has to protect its people from the elite and corporations.

Extreme social liberalism is a travesty.

I'm glad fellow incels are smart and get the difference

Yeah, that's what I mean.
Being leftist for me is believing in the notion that the State has to protect its people from the elite and corporations.

Extreme social liberalism is a travesty.

I'm glad fellow incels are smart and get the difference
there are a decent amount of economic leftists here, largely because NEETs who rely on the gov't. Another major reason being they don't like to "cuck" to anybody, including wagecucking for the rich. I did a poll and about 25% of the forum are leftists/economic leftists.

I thought I was pathetic as an incel... But hey, at least I'm not that guy. LifeFuel.

Oop, you sparked a memory!

I was 'friends' (orbiter) with one woman, a self-proclaimed feminist. I told her I wanted to have sex with thousands of girls, and she told me that if I had that many girls it meant I was taking advantage of them.

I said, "Don't you consider women who have a lot of sex liberated?" She replied in the affirmative, to which I pointed out the obvious: this was a double standard between men and women. And get this - she denied it was a double standard!

She said that women have to deal with so much oppression, that only by giving them special treatment can we balance the scales. :what:

As to the political debate: presenting left and right as the only choices is a false dichotomy. I'd prefer to do away with broad labels, and spend more time discussing nuances of different topics in a rational way. But I guess that's stupid.

Oop, you sparked a memory!

I was 'friends' (orbiter) with one woman, a self-proclaimed feminist. I told her I wanted to have sex with thousands of girls, and she told me that if I had that many girls it meant I was taking advantage of them.

I said, "Don't you consider women who have a lot of sex liberated?" She replied in the affirmative, to which I pointed out the obvious: this was a double standard between men and women. And get this - she denied it was a double standard!

She said that women have to deal with so much oppression, that only by giving them special treatment can we balance the scales. :what:

As to the political debate: presenting left and right as the only choices is a false dichotomy. I'd prefer to do away with broad labels, and spend more time discussing nuances of different topics in a rational way. But I guess that's stupid.
not practical and kinda pretentious. I already see the west as completely hopeless and on an inevitable path towards collapse, but I still despise SJW's and feminists due to how they treat me.

not practical and kinda pretentious. I already see the west as completely hopeless and on an inevitable path towards collapse, but I still despise SJW's and feminists due to how they treat me.
So what does that make me if I hate everything about both the left and right?

So what does that make me if I hate everything about both the left and right?
just apolitical in a cynical way. I see why you would be like that, no matter guys like us are screwed, but I hate SJW's too much to view the left and the right as absolute equals.

what the hell

Liberalism is a mental illness. This guy is crazier than all of us combined if he thinks like that. Idk, what to say, I'm lost for words now.

New level of cuckery.
Feeling bad for your rapist. Are we sure he isnt actually a she

They are becoming so emasculated that they are literally starting to think like women too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back