Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left wing,right wing

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
What really benefits incels

assisted suicide

> le political compass

Both extremes.

Left > Government subsidized plastic surgery or subsidized prostitutes.
Right > Strict monogamy. Hypergamy is penalized.

Whatever trend happens, just push for the extreme. Either way the pendulum swings, YOU WIN :).

Left-wing economics and right-wing social policy

Ultimately neither. As the right requires our society to revert social change, which won't happen, and the modern left has an almost pathological hatred of men, especially low status men.

left wing right wing I don`t give a fuck if lich-hitler necromantizes the bodies under the sidewalks in stalingrad tomorrow and conquers the world

"We must take from the right traditionalism, without betabux, and from the left welfare, without single mothers."

Both extremes.

Right > Strict monogamy. Hypergamy is penalized.

Whatever trend happens, just push for the extreme. Either way the pendulum swings, YOU WIN :).
Brilliant. In our current system, without one, the other falls.
left-right-donald-trump-vladimir-putin-marine-lepen.jpg

As a conservative, I can easily say the left. That's only if you'd like to Salvadormax.

Both extremes.

That's not extreme, it's center-left at the most.

Far-left would be redistribution of foids to incels while killing bourgeois Chads.

Whatever benefits me the most personally

Left-wing economics and right-wing social policy

Boo, that flag is ugly. Well not ugly, but it could be better. And we need an official anthem sung by a choir - that would be dope.

Right-wing, because it's the right choice.

Right-wing by far.

The vast majority of foids vote democrat. That should tell you all you need to know.

Why incels struggle so much to understand this simple concept is a mystery to me.

The blackpill is a law of nature. Politics really has no influence on it.

The blackpill is a law of nature. Politics really has no influence on it.

Yes, but there's more to reality than the just the blackpill, and politics definitely affects the rest of this reality a lot.

OP specifically asked "what benefits incels?" It should be obvious that the answer to this is whatever doesn't benefit foids, since foids despise us and want the worst for us in every way imaginable. The more power foids have, the more misery they will be capable of inflicting upon us incels.

Left-wing politics benefit foids tremendously, which is why nearly all of them vote democrat. It follows logically that it's in incels' best interests to be heavily right-leaning in their political beliefs.

Last edited:
Saw this thread and your avatar and had to click. I'm a bit dissapointed in all honesty.

That being said, I wouldn't mind the complete redistribution of wealth, especially if we redistribute women too.

Both are stupid and has no benefits for us

The left are feminists. Do the math.