Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Left vs Right

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
Left and right retard pussywhipped bitches arguing over who is the best for women please no yo

Good thing this doesn't apply to me (Gorilla)

Gorilla 2293965 1280

Living in the third world and not caring about this gay ass shit feels nice. Still poor as piss tho

Both are cucks who defend """their""" women.
Embrace accelerationism.

92FBDA57 0DE2 43CA 99A5 EED8627A3B75

Unless you go far enough on the spectrum the right and left are the same shit. Controlled by the same people.

Man I miss Smuggies. The favorite thread was when they made a thread about how left wing ethnic women are super anti white until a white chad comes along and a guy said that he wished that white women treated him as decently as ethnic women did which caused a flame war between one group calling white women literal demons and the other talking about how your diluting your genes by being with non white women.

I'm ready for a civil war hope fully all the males kill each other and we will have surplus of women

I always saw this meme as a false equivalency. If the gripe of this meme is "Neither side asks women for their fair share," one side clearly does put more obligation on women than the other.

Man I miss Smuggies. The favorite thread was when they made a thread about how left wing ethnic women are super anti white until a white chad comes along and a guy said that he wished that white women treated him as decently as ethnic women did which caused a flame war between one group calling white women literal demons and the other talking about how your diluting your genes by being with non white women.
Smuggies are so powerful they are banned both in 4chan and Reddit.
Most people can't handle them, they start screaming like animals and demand people are banned
LMAO

I'm ready for a civil war hope fully all the males kill each other and we will have surplus of women

And we Incels should ban together and take over the country when all the cucks are fighting. I believe accelerating to civil war will be great because we can then fight in the chaos and win because of our ideological consistency.

Different side of the same coin. Remove female rights, time to call for revolution!
Smuggies are so powerful they are banned both in 4chan and Reddit.
Most people can't handle them, they start screaming like animals and demand people are banned
LMAO

That's why they fear Incels, we can literally make governments, people and big corporations shit their pants because we hold the truth.

The only difference that will make is strengthening the female vote. They will still ignore us.
I always saw this meme as a false equivalency. If the gripe of this meme is "Neither side asks women for their fair share," one side clearly does put more obligation on women than the other.
The rightists are not obligating women into anything. They are just saying being traditional wife is ideal and will make them happy and all that shit. But none of them actually want to take female rights away.

And we Incels should band together
Totally agreed. No matter how peaceful we are, normoid and femoid hordes will not relinquish their desire to exterminate us.

Totally agreed. No matter how peaceful we are, normoid and femoid hordes will not relinquish their desire to exterminate us.

The idea of an Incel revolution is something beautiful. I just imagine KHHVs males around the world putting aside their petty differences and fighting back against the system. Taking back what is ours. Battling against tyranny,

I really hate Incel infighting, this is what separates us. No matter our political, religious, cultural, ethnic and economic views, everyone hates us.

I dream one day Incels will flee to a land, we will establish a republic where every KHHV male is welcome regardless of who they are. And we will fiercely defend it from those who wish to wipe us from the face of the planet.

"Long live the Incel Repulbic of Incelistan, All cucks must die!"

The idea of an Incel revolution is something beautiful. I just imagine KHHVs males around the world putting aside their petty differences and fighting back against the system. Taking back what is ours. Battling against tyranny,

I really hate Incel infighting, this is what separates us. No matter our political, religious, cultural, ethnic and economic views, everyone hates us.

I dream one day Incels will flee to a land, we will establish a republic where every KHHV male is welcome regardless of who they are. And we will fiercely defend it from those who wish to wipe us from the face of the planet.

"Long live the Incel Repulbic of Incelistan, All cucks must die!"
Based. Shame there are too many bluepilled "cels" who think being peaceful will guarantee them "safety". Truth is everyone out there want to turn us into fertilizers or feed us to crocodiles for entertainment.

Based. Shame there are too many bluepilled "cels" who think being peaceful will guarantee them "safety". Truth is everyone out there want to turn us into fertilizers or feed us to crocodiles for entertainment.
They would rather enslave us instead. Use us to do the dirty work they don't want to do. Have us pay taxes while women and Chadrones spend their lives caring only about what next sex position they will try next time.

They would rather enslave us instead. Use us to do the dirty work they don't want to do. Have us pay taxes while women and Chadrones spend their lives caring only about what next sex position they will try next time.
When automation comes in hand we would be off to concentration camps.