Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left this nice tip for my waitress

G

GetFragged

Greycel
Fucking cunt

Attachments

• 20190615_193003.jpg
    20190615_193003.jpg
    948.4 KB · Views: 766
Negative inhib

Wow, so edgy, watch you don't cut yourself on that. Would of been more ballsy if you'd said it to her face, rather than leaving it and running away.

What did she do?

Based greycel

Wow, so edgy, watch you don't cut yourself on that. Would of been more ballsy if you'd said it to her face, rather than leaving it and running away.
Maybe not as ballsy as it can be done, but it's a step in the right direction for OP.

Did she do anything wrong?

Say it to her face next time .

That looks like a home table not a restaurant table.

That's a good way of getting accused of false rape, haven't you learnt anything?

would be even more based if you didn't pay at all and just left

This will end up on reddit.

If he did that he'd either go to prison or get attacked by an army of whiteknights

:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Great job OP, based and low inhib af, also hello IT fuck you and hope u all die

lol
once i had a rude stacy waitress so i putted my gum under the receipt and gave 0 tip

Based. Foids are not entitled to our tip

IT false flag

lowinhibmogs me if true

Low inhibition or LARP.

Offtopic but tipping culture is retarded, just make your country pay those people a normal wage.
Because of that dumb american shit people here want to feel like in kikewood movies and started tipping too and it starts to become something expected.

The reason I tip is because if I ever come back to the same place, I don’t want that bottom feeder doing something disgusting to my food, should I ever return. But I see tipping as a bribe.

:feelsbaton: 21.48, hope you and your girlfriend had a nice meal.