Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left my room for the first time in two weeks

Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★
Decided to go around the town to clear my head and I saw some kekfuel things.

First when I was in the center waiting in a line to buy a slice of pizza, behind me were two foids, one short and quite fat and the other skinny with a horrendous horse face and they were talking about boyfriends, parties and normie drama - JFL even 3/10 foids can have super active and diverse social lives while their male counterpart is complementing suicide :feelsbadman:.

Then when I went to a store to buy some groceries a saw a couple where the foid had a black eye and was tightly clinging to her Chadlite BF. He surely has a great personality and she must have just slipped in the shower or something :feelskek:

Secondly I saw a 5'8'' or 5'9'' guy with a deformed foot (he was like dragging it behind him and using a cane) and next to him was a HTB redhead helping him. This ties into my theory that if you are super ugly or deformed in some way, foids will give you a apity pass, while if you are just somewhat ugly (3-6/10) you will be invisible.

Thirdly when I was in the line to pay for the stuff I bought there was a couple in front of me with a peak height difference (the guy was like 30cm/12'' taller than the foid). At one point they were talking about something and the foid was smiling, but she glanced behind her and saw me and her face immediately soured to a big scowl :feelskek:. JFL at being so ugly that foid's day gets ruined by just glancing at you.

I'd commit a massacre in that environment. It's good that your face destroyed that foid's "happy" day, if we're hated, we will be the OWN HATE.

I'd commit a massacre in that environment. It's good that your face destroyed that foid's "happy" day, if we're hated, let's clear our hatred.
This happens quite often when I show my face outside. Foids would be smiling and then they accidentally glaze at my face and their expression immediately changes into one of disgust.

This happens quite often when I show my face outside. Foids would be smiling and then they accidentally glaze at my face and their expression immediately changes into one of disgust.
Let's be the disappointment, our existence is purely miserable. We will be HATE in essence, until the foids depreciate themselves in their dissatisfactions of looking at our condition.

I only go in the forest for mushrooms thats it i dont go to the city

Don't even bother to remember the service girls who are happily smiling while serving a customer and then serve me and the smile is gone and their head goes down.
Fuck it.