Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Left liberal soy talks physiognomy in 2012. Before wokeness.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★

Dude that looks like something a random character generator came up with on the soyest medium of them all: a Tedtalk, talking about the dark science of physiognomy. This soy is at least crypto-blackpilled. JFL.

Key take aways, most of which are already widely known in the Face & LMS community:

- taller people tend to have slightly elongated faces, makes them perceived to be better potential leaders (leaders are attractive - red).
- faces elongate during growth period from child to teenager to adult, Europeans grow a longer forehead and bigger chin (ricecels obviously don't and get mogged always by mayos - red)
- people with wide midface ratios have a robust build and musculature, and higher T overall, which makes them less trustworthy and more likely to exploit others economically. Higher T makes them more aggressive and assertive, and more likely to win a fight after getting confronted with their cheating.
- diet affects skin tone and overall visual markers of health in face (this dude is very soy so only talks fruits and vegetables, I wonder if high quality animal protein also contributes -red).

Indeed, I'm currently hormone maxxing and should ascend me until mlf3 with sinn however this is the wrong place to talk about such things kek.

Good post op carry on the good work tbh :)

Indeed, I'm currently hormone maxxing and should ascend me until mlf3 with sinn however this is the wrong place to talk about such things kek.

Good post op carry on the good work tbh :)

How did you get access to your TRT?

How did you get access to your TRT?
Kek I'm not on trt but I bought some GH and HCG, dht, Dsip. The usually suspects to hormone max as a teen. You can buy most these off of steroidify.com and u make the dht cream

diet affects skin tone and overall visual markers of health in face (this dude is very soy so only talks fruits and vegetables, I wonder if high quality animal protein also contributes -red).

Good foodpill. Eat meat, folks. Don't fall for the (((vegan meme))).

Kek I'm not on trt but I bought some GH and HCG, dht, Dsip. The usually suspects to hormone max as a teen. You can buy most these off of steroidify.com and u make the dht cream
What effects did it have?

Is buying 'roids online in any way reliable? I browsed the usual gymcel forums in my time when I still had the motivation to work out, and people advised against buying online as its scamcity. This situation has improved?

Is buying 'roids online in any way reliable? I browsed the usual gymcel forums in my time when I still had the motivation to work out, and people advised against buying online as its scamcity. This situation has improved?
It is much better then going to the guy at the gym lol.

Infact I belive on clearnet you can buy pharma grade hormones so I'd say yes, the situation is much better
What effects did it have?
Not done yet, barely started infact. I'll report back in December when I should have cycled GH and dna methylation fully