Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious left eye twitching

hapa_incel

hapa_incel

The genuine article.
-
have you noticed that when people you are talking to feel uncomfortable the place just below their left or right eye twitches?

have you noticed that when people you are talking to feel uncomfortable the place just below their left or right eye twitches?

are u hapa swede

no but i have AUTISM. gee whiz

I’m the opposite. I never blink when someone is talking to me..

Idk why. I just get tense and nervous so I freeze up.

Eye contact is difficult anyway.

I can't look to their eyes mostly.

I haven’t noticed but I also don’t engage with people IRL for any significant amount of time

my eyebrows always go up when i talk to people without my controlling them. makes people uncomfortable. also i sound queer.

my eyebrows always go up when i talk to people without my controlling them. makes people uncomfortable. also i sound queer.
Are you queer?

no incel is queer but i strained my vocal chords when i was younger by singing too much so i can't modulate. or i sound too low like i have a cough. it's a mess i try not to talk as much as possible.

I get this too. It feels like a worm is wiggling in my eye.

too much fapping imo, have lots of muscle spasms and leg cramps day after i fap, body trying to recoup orate after losing vital fluid

I get this too. It feels like a worm is wiggling in my eye.

it's not in my eye, it's on other people's. when i make them feel uncomfortable i see it.

Like the bottom of the eye is like pulsating or twitching? I've had that on and off for a few years i looked it up apparently it's got something to do with stress or depression or something.

I used to get that, it was annoying as shit. Had the same thing in my upper shoulder at some point.

I only talk to people for about 4 seconds so I wouldn't know.

for the third time guys, it's in other people. not in me. my eyes don't twitch when i talk.

left eye lopes. The agepill destroyed me.

I have trouble maintaining eye contact with people. It's not even about anxiety, I don't really feel much anxiety around people any more.

I think it has to do with my autism or something, it's like my brain shuts down and I can't process thoughts because I'm taking too much information in.

So whenever I need to process what is being said to me or think about something I have to break eye contact and then when I need to talk I make eye contact again.