Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LeFrenchCel is alive

PolskiKartofel

PolskiKartofel

Kanner/Asperger/Norwood victim / Undesired Bassist
★★★★★
@LeFrenchCel

I saw you, we're all missing you here as one of the best mods.

humpty sharma ki dulhania bollywood GIF
Happy Party GIF by NBC
Celebrate 4Th Of July GIF by Onyx Collective
Nascar Racing Sport GIF by NASCAR

@LeFrenchCel should leave France for Cambodia ASAP. Not only because it is much better over here, but also because the French authorities are not kidding anymore. Durov is facing 20 years. If they catch LeFrenchcel they will give him one year per post.

@LeFrenchCel should leave France for Cambodia ASAP. Not only because it is much better over here, but also because the French authorities are not kidding anymore. Durov is facing 20 years. If they catch LeFrenchcel they will give him one year per post.
I would need a job and somewhere to live, something I'll never get given that the job market and the housing market are even more broken than the dating market

He's better off finding another forum to join if they intend to come after him.

I would need a job and somewhere to live, something I'll never get given that the job market and the housing market are even more broken than the dating market
welcome back!

I wasn't expecting him to come back at all honestly

My favourite mod is back :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Despite the old "hereditary enmity", I'm happy to see the "Franzmann" again. :feelsLightsaber: :feelsautistic: