Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Lefort 3 can make me look like O’Pry”

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
We are reaching levels of cope that I did NOT believe were even possible.

What happened?

Lefort 3 will make you look like a non-recessed version of yourself.

It would in addition to almond eye surgery, rhinoplasty and jaw filler make me a normie. Maybe.

We are reaching levels of cope that I did NOT believe were even possible.
Oh don't tell me it's getting repetitive here like in looksmax.org ??

Left that place cause of such phaggots

Oh don't tell me it's getting repetitive here like in looksmax.org ??

Left that place cause of such phaggots
At least people aren't Stacy/Chad worshiping faggots in their AVIs here, for the most part.

At least people aren't Stacy/Chad worshiping faggots in their AVIs here, for the most part.
People shouldn't have high exceptations about surgeries... If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother getting surgery. Surgery is just different way of simping cause you're spending tenth of thousand of dollars for minor changes. That's how i see surgery

People shouldn't have high exceptations about surgeries... If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother getting surgery. Surgery is just different way of simping cause you're spending tenth of thousand of dollars for minor changes. That's how i see surgery
I don't have anything against surgery, but will probably not do it myself since my teen years have been wasted.

I don't have anything against surgery, but will probably not do it myself since my teen years have been wasted.
Are you oldcel ? You must be doing youthmaxing (enchancing collagen synthesis + reducing free radicals).. I mean atleast to feel better about yourself. It's okay to cope, right ? Whatever keeps you away from roping, i guess

Are you oldcel ? You must be doing youthmaxing (enchancing collagen synthesis + reducing free radicals).. I mean atleast to feel better about yourself. It's okay to cope, right ? Whatever keeps you away from roping, i guess
No, I'm fairly young. I'm about as softmaxxed as I can be. Gymcelled, relatively fashonmaxxed, groom myself meticulously. The only thing I can do is to lower my body fat levels more (BMI 24).

No, I'm fairly young. I'm about as softmaxxed as I can be. Gymcelled, relatively fashonmaxxed, groom myself meticulously. The only thing I can do is to lower my body fat levels more (BMI 24).
That's awesome. I'm going to be heightmaxing since my growth plates are open... Some gymeceling and that's just it

That's awesome. I'm going to be heightmaxing since my growth plates are open... Some gymeceling and that's just it
How are you going to obtain HGH or IGF? If you can afford it, it's worth it.

How are you going to obtain HGH or IGF? If you can afford it, it's worth it.
I have found height maxing that will work for the rest of my life. I just need to induce DNA hypermethylation so i could keep my growth plates until i was dead...

tl:dr - i will give myself enough time until i can afford the whole stack (about $500 maybe with all the shipping). IGF-1 LR 3 is 1400 yearly, but it's hard to find legit IGF-1, so guess i'll just email the local pharma company, i'll need a lot of money though

I am coping with DHT maxing now because DHT keeps your growth from fusing (Like instead of it fusing at 19 for example, it's gonna fuse in 21)

I have found height maxing that will work for the rest of my life. I just need to induce DNA hypermethylation so i could keep my growth plates until i was dead...

tl:dr - i will give myself enough time until i can afford the whole stack (about $500 maybe with all the shipping). IGF-1 LR 3 is 1400 yearly, but it's hard to find legit IGF-1, so guess i'll just email the local pharma company, i'll need a lot of money though

I am coping with DHT maxing now because DHT keeps your growth from fusing (Like instead of it fusing at 19 for example, it's gonna fuse in 21)
Good luck on your heightmaxxing mission.