Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Leechmaxxing is morally justified if you're an incel since your parents are almost solely responsible for your inceldom

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★★★★
76d 58m
If you're an incel it's almost guaranteed your parents failed you. They could have fucked up your genes, fucked up your upbringing, abused you, neglected you, never gave your opportunities coz they're losers themselves who dont know a shit about how the world actually works.... etc.

Most breeders only breed due to selfish reasons. They just wanted a kid coz everyone else does. This is especially prevalent mindset in previous generations.

So i dont see anything wrong with leechmaxxing. If you're not doing it or feel ashamed doing it YOU ARE CUCKED and ILLOGICAL. You're still brainwashed by the society of how you should "contribute" to the society (did you consent to be born into this clown world? as a men did you get any help, validation, assistance from this "society" when growing up?).

If your parents ever do stupid shit like demanding you to pay rent or whatever, ask them, did you consent to be born to them? Why did they choose to have kids? You must pin it on them, coz they're the ones who are guilty.

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

My psychiatrist still wants to commit me.
★★★★
17d 21h 44m
Fuck IT this faggot dont have life to quotes us h24, i im not sure they far from us in reality. But yeah your parents can be blame for your situation in fact they created you but you can be an autist by yourself too
joaquin phoenix laughing GIF

Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering From Life
★★★★★
185d 23h 28m
nah, i wanna be independent

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
19d 7h 1m
If you're an incel it's almost guaranteed your parents failed you. They could have fucked up your genes, fucked up your upbringing, abused you, neglected you, never gave your opportunities coz they're losers themselves who dont know a shit about how the world actually works.... etc.

Most breeders only breed due to selfish reasons. They just wanted a kid coz everyone else does. This is especially prevalent mindset in previous generations.

So i dont see anything wrong with leechmaxxing. If you're not doing it or feel ashamed doing it YOU ARE CUCKED and ILLOGICAL. You're still brainwashed by the society of how you should "contribute" to the society (did you consent to be born into this clown world? as a men did you get any help, validation, assistance from this "society" when growing up?).

If your parents ever do stupid shit like demanding you to pay rent or whatever, ask them, did you consent to be born to them? Why did they choose to have kids? You must pin it on them, coz they're the ones who are guilty.
I completely agree, we didn't ask to be born so they are under the moral obligation to maintain our well-being

I have been trying to find ways this argument could be circumvented but I cant

If I'm not mistaken a dude won a lawsuit against his parents in curryland because of this

Last edited:
unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
19d 7h 1m
LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
208d 13h 24m
:feelsYall: imagine not ldaring in 2022 :feelskek:

curryboy420

curryboy420

Commander
★★
45d 10h 47m
Agreed, people can argue all the want but my parents set me up to fail and it's clear to anyone who interacts with them that they knew Jack shit bout raising kids in the western world. Sure if we were on a goat farm in Saudi in the 1700s then they would have done a stellar job.