Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leddit's front page - Cuckoldry

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
One of the hottest posts on leddit's front page:

he looks like a generic soyboy manchild jfl.
I wish i had that snorlax though, it seems good for ldaring

She fucks chad.
Nail her to ceiling, NOW!!
full

That fits so perfectly lmao

of course chad didn't make the snorlax, why would he need to bother?

Ya hate to see it folks. He hit all the stereotypical soy checkboxes, but nothing deliberately stated he was a cuckold. Until the comments revealed what his face and body telegraphed.

Imagine being that cucked you’re in an open relationship.
Open relationships are only beneficial to females and chads.

100k upvotes
soyboy
cuck
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Open relationship? What the hell is happening to men

"Open relationship" she's getting fucked by a chad while he watches

Figures this guy's a cuck.

Just looking at the picture this guy is a cuck but he probably lives a happier life then us. I mean just look at that grin on his face when he is on that giant snorlax. Look at his surroundings, looks to live in a decent home not a ghetto apartment. He has a found a girlfriend somehow. Dispite all this I feel contempt for him. How can people similar to this go on reddit and bash us? These people don’t know what suffering is, they just stick in and live in their soy filled fantasies and walled garden homes judging people that are less fortunate then them. They throw all logic out the door because they live “good” lives and are immunized from their destructive polices. Just drinking soy and jerking off to how good and progressive they are.

Don’t talk to me or my wife’s son ever again.

What a bunch of freak lmao.
0b9w1cyr7rc31

1v2t69wyuax31

Hlzid3kb76z31

I2lhcltvrbu31

Xc639iosn7b21

Zdwe8w2nxvw31

Zvvsgj3q6c021

I added a spoiler... better be safe.

Last edited:
In the past 2 years I've met more people in open/"poly" relationships than in every other year before that, combined. And I'm 32 and pretty much only leave my apartment to go to work and buy groceries at this point.

Traditional monogamous relationships are dying out fast. Anyone who can't read the writing on the wall at this point is either an out of touch boomer or just willfully ignorant. In 30 years, future generations will look at monogamous relationships either as either a quaint old tradition, or a horrible act of oppression that's in the past comparable to slavery and jim crow. Maybe it will still be practiced by small, isolated, tightly knit religious communities that exist on the outskirts of civilization (e.g. the Amish), but only time will tell.

he was almost born a female

Incel trait: reviving old threads.

Incel trait: reviving old threads.
I got to see it though. Its hilarious how the comments guessed it just from the soy dripping out of the photo

That's reddit for you i dont think so it can get worse anymore