Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lechuga is probably one of the most incel guys here

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
@Lechuga

I read in another thread how you lost an arm in a car accident. Fuck. Sorry to hear that. How suicidal were you when it happened? How long ago was it and how do you cope? Typing must take long so if you don't have text-to-speech so you wanna leave me a vocaroo voice message ( www.vocaroo.com ) then that's fine.

Are you still friends with the guy? How do women treat you now? Are you a hermit now? What is like just getting through each day with one arm + being incel? Were you incel before? What can you do as a job now? How do you stave off suicide?

wouldnt it suck shit trying to wipe your ass with one hand. you cant even play video games. if i lost an arm id ee ah

Was he the one who crashed? Did someone crash into him? That’s fucking brutal. Extreme sadnessfuel

The amount of physical pain would be massive. I wonder if women would say childbirth is still worse.

If that is true, being an incel than losing his arm he is a truecel.

Typing is actually pretty fast for me because I lost my right hand which is my non-dominate hand. I honestly didn't think about the implications it was going to have on my life until after it all happened. I wasn't to depressed becuase I was welcoming the changes to my life. It didn't really hit me until people started staring at me in public like I was a freak or something. It happened 5 years ago so now I'm pretty used to it.

Typing is actually pretty fast for me because I lost my right hand which is my non-dominate hand. I honestly didn't think about the implications it was going to have on my life until after it all happened. I wasn't to depressed becuase I was welcoming the changes to my life. It didn't really hit me until people started staring at me in public like I was a freak or something. It happened 5 years ago so now I'm pretty used to it.
damn that sucks man my condolences

No. We aren't friends anymore because she started experimenting with heroine and that's when I had to cut that friend group off. I think what makes me angry about women is that they pretend to show sympathy for me especially when on dating sites. They try to pretend like a lost limb isn't a deal breaker for them. But, I know for the majority of women it is... I wouldn't say that im a hermit but I only have a couple of friends. I wasn't incel before I had a lot of women attracted to me. But, now not many women are attracted to me.

Right now, I work as a manager for a restaurant. However, I'm thinking about getting a masters degree in teaching so I can have a less physical job. I think the one thing that has helped me not rope myself is comedy. People stare at me regardless so I like to do jokes and pranks at the expense of,myself.

Lmao but remember guys, incels are just entitled white men who just need showers and self improvement. Thats what the wall street journal told me.

No. We aren't friends anymore because she

Suicidefuel. She was the one who was drunk and life is fine. Damn. She could get a boyfriend with one arm.

I don't mean to pry but how do you wash under your left armpit without a right hand? What is it like not being able to hold anything that can't fit in one hand? You really do put everything into perspective, like the stuff about us roping, when there are guys like you still trying at life with a terrible disadvantage.

Are there things that you just don't bother doing anymore cuz it takes too much time? How you haven't bought a gun yet is staggering.

Pics of lost arm?
Im curious boyo.