Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lebanese incel wants White girls

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

Funny how literally every Arab is both 6 feet plus and they are all "skilled workers", are Europeans really so low IQ that they can only import Arabs and not train locals to do anything? Fuck Germany at this point.

That's @Abu.Belgrade.Answar

I'm serious, most Arabs are taller than Dutch people, I literally never see any Arabs shorter than 6 feet, it's absolutely ridiculous, "muh ethnics r short" Stormcel cope.

I'm serious, most Arabs are taller than Dutch people, I literally never see any Arabs shorter than 6 feet, it's absolutely ridiculous, "muh ethnics r short" Stormcel cope.
Was always a stromfrontcel cope. The Lebanese average is 5'10 which is as tall as most European countries
IMG 20240901 010433

Last edited:
View attachment 1241141

Funny how literally every Arab is both 6 feet plus and they are all "skilled workers", are Europeans really so low IQ that they can only import Arabs and not train locals to do anything? Fuck Germany at this point.
How do Arabs and pajeets just come out and say this shit aloud jfl

Are they just super low inhib or is it the regressed cultures they come from

How do Arabs and pajeets just come out and say this shit aloud jfl
It's only pajeets, this is extremely rare for Arabs. There's a reason Arabs aren't known for asking bobs and vegene. There are plenty of white passing arab Women, so we aren't desperate as pajeets, plus, Arabs on average are better looking and taller then jeets, so there's no need to harrass white foids.

How fucking delusional must you be to believe this?

How fucking delusional must you be to believe this?
I didn't see the Dutch part, that's cope. But Lebanese men are 5'10 on average which is the average in most western European countries. In fact the Lebanese average is higher then most southern European ones I think.

Last edited:
around 180cm, yes
That's cope. The Danish football team was 6'1 on average in the Euros and they looked like giants compared to other teams. No way you believe that. This is only true in Scandinavian countries.

I live in Germany most Fall between 5"2 - 5"10 at most very rarely above 6ft. Then again most Arabs that come here are usually even despised in their own nation

Im 5"7 and quite a lot of those I meet that are of Arabic descent are either shorter by like half a head or taller, I very rarely see one being a Head taller than me. Dont forget Moggers have no reason to leave their Nation they can get all they want in their Nation.

Arabs are the new bob vagene?