Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Leaving this forum soon

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Jesus, the threads are getting repetitive, because your short and ugly, we all being dealt a short hand in life. I'm moving to oyutube for the time being, this forum is true but depressing

I'm moving away from forums for a while. I'm not roping this time.

@SlayerSlayer

Well, good to see you are doing okay and your brother was lying about you roping.

fuck off away from me deranged filthy yellow subhuman with slanted gross eyes and fucking diarrhea skin patern you are nobody just fucking trash genetic subhuman and poverty deranged gross filthy gook like billions of others in your filthy nasty sloppy country your death won´t change anything (in video game)
why did you just sjuddenly hate me?

I liked you till I get know that you are fucking filthy yellow shit eating gross deranged rice eating subhuman with slanted eyes and micro small tiny short prick (in video game)
how do you know

Ok

make more vids where you go crazy and post them here

make more vids where you go crazy and post them here
what should I do to become well known in taiwan? I know you don't have to be snister ugly to be famous

Good riddance, don’t come back

don't care, fuck off