Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving college is like leaving jail

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Leaving college is like leaving the prison of studying, thank god no more studying

Now you can be FREE, and alone

you'll wanna go back once you get bored of doing nothing

if you didnt slay in college, you are over the hill

could've gone to trade school, fuck college

idk how it works in the US but here you have to pass a secondary school-leaving examination to even get accepted

teachers are fucking cunts because they get bonuses (like 50-200$) if their students pass and do well so they're flunking everyone and wasting someone's year of life for 50$, they can all fall in a ditch and die for all i care

ironically back under communism if you said "i don't want to attend the exam" the teacher literally forced you to do it
now they're forcing you to not attend and ruining your mental health, one guy even killed himself when i was in the last grade

Last edited:
I didn't even finish high school

Aren't you going for grad school

I study CS so I'll need to keep studying even after graduation :feelsrope:

Leave jail to enter hell. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you will have to learn your new job
far far easier than college
could've gone to trade school, fuck college

idk how it works in the US but here you have to pass a secondary school-leaving examination to even get accepted

teachers are fucking cunts because they get bonuses (like 50-200$) if their students pass and do well so they're flunking everyone and wasting someone's year of life for 50$, they can all fall in a ditch and die for all i care

ironically back under communism if you said "i don't want to attend the exam" the teacher literally forced you to do it
now they're forcing you to not attend and ruining your mental health, one guy even killed himself when i was in the last grade
high IQ. I hate being a code monkey for Jews. I should have been a plumber or something. Sure damages your body but it is mentally easier and more mentally satisfying.
Leave jail to enter hell. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
true the first job is almost always hell :blackpill:

Then you transfer to the wage slave jail

Attachments

• • Super Mario World • The End 7-16 screenshot.png
    • Super Mario World • The End 7-16 screenshot.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: