Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least retarded twitter user

Siegfried

Siegfried

ForevER Alone
-
IMG 0291
IMG 0292
IMG 0293

“Just improve your personality boyo“ :foidSoy::foidSoy:

females are retarded

when these people say that personality is what matters and looks doesn't, i always wonder

If women can sniff out potential sexists so easily despite only acting like that in online forums, why aren’t female abuse victims able to sniff out potential domestic abusers with the same amount of efficiency?

cause im sure you know how bluepillers always tell us women can "sense" our personality.

It's twitter what do you expect

when these people say that personality is what matters and looks doesn't, i always wonder

If women can sniff out potential sexists so easily despite only acting like that in online forums, why aren’t female abuse victims able to sniff out potential domestic abusers with the same amount of efficiency?
Yes exactly, they claim that personality matters, yet there are people who get into abusive relationships and willfully date/simp for horrible men because of their looks.

cause im sure you know how bluepillers always tell us women can "sense" our personality.
Chad is like lead to a personality detector

stop debating normalfaggots

"I'm a woman you stupid small bitch" Of course she resorts to insulting your height when she's losing.