Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least Retarded Libshit Hippie Boomer With Its Mutts Grandchildren

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN
★★★★★

JFL at her for being an incompetent breather​

Last edited:
Having mixed race grand-children must feel brutal as fuck.

State of the west. Sad

How could you not be disappointed. Tolerance is such a killer

State of the world in 2024 BUT to be honest

The foids are literally on just exist mode, so it wont matter. The boy with the yellow hair, is probably gonna be a tyrone mogger, tbh, but its over for the kid, next to the girl in green.

Having mixed race grand-children must feel brutal as fuck.
yeah you are watching your heritage vanish. it's about the same level as not having any grandchildren at all

yeah you are watching your heritage vanish. it's about the same level as not having any grandchildren at all
You see your son or daughter breed with another race & you have to spent time with your mixed-race grand-children in your last years alive. I rather have no grand-children at all than that.

Trying to prevent your daughter from being a racemixing whore is impossible when Tyrone is in town :feelsEhh:

You see your son or daughter breed with another race & you have to spent time with your mixed-race grand-children in your last years alive. I rather have no grand-children at all than that.
I wonder if my maternal grandparents thought about that, since i'm the only mixed-race grandchild they had

When-You-Realise-You-Fought-On-The-Wrong-Side-During-WWII.jpg