Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least retarded femoid ( on IT )

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/LivingHomework2503/comments/ylgtzc/i_knew_it_i_knew_they_would_claim_this_bastard_as/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

When will these retards understand that “incel” is not a code name for people who are part of a terrorist organisation ( or “our” community ) and that it actually denotes a state of being any male can be in involuntarily? we also dont use it as a compliment but as an insult when talking about someone who isn’t aware of their inceldom :lul: Even if it meant something else, the point is that we don’t understand by it something else but that.

Also title is a meme, she could actually be the most retarded toilet I have seen, she keeps spamming threads about how we are the pedos and not them, could be doogy’s alt

LivingHomework2503

Its a lot easier to attack an ideology than it is to attack a state of being :feelsjuice: this is why so many of these retards refuse to acknowledge that there are non misogynistic incels. It’s literally this meme
A485423B 2D97 4ABC AA04 B24D74525CFB

might be doggys alt.

damn, IT is absolutely destroying doogy, he's gonna rope lmao

All toilets are retarded

Oh yeah I spoke to her jfl. Utterly stupid. Trying way way way too hard to save face and shift blame. She will of course ignore the many who dont give a fuck about doogy. Obsessed with trying to place the burden on him unto us. Cant accept that their community also has deplorable people.

Oh yeah I spoke to her jfl. Utterly stupid. Trying way way way too hard to save face and shift blame. She will of course ignore the many who dont give a fuck about doogy. Obsessed with trying to place the burden on him unto us. Cant accept that their community also has deplorable people.
I was bored and dm-ed her too with a very digestible set of arguments and info even for a peanut brain of why incels aren’t automatically pedophiles and why and how this site doesn’t support pedophilia and she replied with “of course you’re a member on that site, your defence of the forum gave you away” even if her post on IT I replied to was a questionnaire addressed to .is members. Then she blocked me lmao.

I was bored and dm-ed her too with a very digestible set of arguments and info even for a peanut brain of why incels aren’t automatically pedophiles and why and how this site doesn’t support pedophilia and she replied with “of course you’re a member on that site, your defence of the forum gave you away” even if her post on IT I replied to was a questionnaire addressed to .is members. Then she blocked me lmao.
closed minded boradbrushing bigots always going to be retarded ig