Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Least reddit cuck

Women can be anything, and still win. It's so much harder for men to succeed. Women basically can't lose

Most of us wants this lol, having her all for ourselves, with no colleagues and male "friends " who try to fuck her 24/7. But doesn't exists, all foids are extroverted NT by default.
Now swap the genders in your mind, it aint happening.
:feelskek: never gonna happen

Women can be anything, and still win. It's so much harder for men to succeed. Women basically can't lose
Frfr. "Women just live tutorial mod" -saint hamudi

What the fuck is with the normfags in the comments? Why are they so bothered?

Frfr. "Women just live tutorial mod" -saint hamudi
Absolutely true. They have it so easy it's scary. She can be literally anything almost just about and men will desire her

reddit troon dedected

:yes: Their worth is assigned at birth by what they have between their legs.
Yep. Now imagine if women had the high sex drives men do and we had low sex drives by default. Then they'd be the simps and we'd be the picky ones :feelskek: .

Yep. Now imagine if women had the high sex drives men do and we had low sex drives by default. Then they'd be the simps and we'd be the picky ones :feelskek: .
Yeah. I wonder in past was ever like this, where men are the gatekeepers of sex. In Ancient Greece male aesthetics were much more appreciated than females, or so they say. Imagine group of chubby beckies fawning over an incel dude :feelsgah:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/s/hDhTU1csk5

Now swap the genders in your mind, it aint happening.

Holy jesus imagine being able to attract someone by rotmaxxing, it's laughable, can you possibly loose as a foid? I've seen numerous media on "unnatractive hobbys" but it seems that when applied to women you can be trowing rocks at the wall and laughing off a funny sound it makes and be desired.

sorry, it seems like the soymins dont want us to know how easy the foids have it
I need to make thread about my Reddit ban after asking why they are defending women.
And its picture

Last sentence before English text: "Can you tell me, what is your interest in defending cheeky women?"

Yeah. I wonder in past was ever like this, where men are the gatekeepers of sex. In Ancient Greece male aesthetics were much more appreciated than females, or so they say. Imagine group of chubby beckies fawning over an incel dude :feelsgah:
Would be wild to imagine. Even in the 1800s and early 1900s, it was far easier for men since women actually needed men more