Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Least racist ethnic roastie

I'm White, but this is just sad as fuck.

Ricedom is death, more news at 11.

Absolutely terrible, I bet the jews did this somehow.

I'm White, but this is just sad as fuck.
Also who wants to bet she is this kind of "native" :feelskek:

202918725 3931802236919144 5583438950976554678 n

Beyond sad actually. Just read all the replies, that's fucking brutal. If I were that ricecel I would've started Asian women genocided

Kikes were behind the slave trade, niggers and natives literally got jewed.
This is true, and also barely any of us Whites owned slaves, it was a luxury.

Mine didn't, they were poor as fuck & were discriminated against because their interpretation of Christianity differed by 6% from the nobility.

Black tribes also sold one another off in slavery:

IMG 20230402 WA00133

Also who wants to bet she is this kind of "native" :feelskek:

View attachment 1198967
I don't get why so many of us, especially foids, obsess over "muh native ancestry" which contrary to memes, is actually not very common & is usually 1-3% at most.

I'm glad my ancestors didn't mix & that some of them were very late immigrants to the US(I'm talking the last 60 years)
not white but still
These toilets deserve to be burned alive.

@faded
>Jewish
>White

Pick one.

This is true, and also barely any of us Whites owned slaves, it was a luxury.

Mine didn't, they were poor as fuck & were discriminated against because their interpretation of Christianity differed by 6% from the nobility.

Black tribes also sold one another off in slavery:

View attachment 1198970

I don't get why so many of us, especially foids, obsess over "muh native ancestry" which contrary to memes, is actually not very common & is usually 1-3% at most.

I'm glad my ancestors didn't mix & that some of them were very late immigrants to the US(I'm talking the last 60 years)

These toilets deserve to be burned alive.
Wait what about the trans saharan slave trade?

Wait what about the trans saharan slave trade?
That was the Turks & Arabs.
I’m appear white in public you racism piece of shit
Genotype =/= phenotype, Jews are mixed MENA genetics with some being mixed with Europeans(Ashkenazi)

And no, I do not give a shit about you trying to cherrypick "White" Jews to prove that they're European/White.

Yeah, you know, the Ottoman Turks who dominated the Islamic world.
Kek based.
You'll never be white
You will never be a real White. You have no substantial ANF, Steppe, and HG DNA, you were not born into a White tribe, you have no Nordic, Mediterranid, Alpinid, Dinarid, or East Baltic phenos. You are a depigmented shitskin twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection. All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors. Real Whites are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed Whites to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even MENA & Latinos who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to Whites. Your bone structure, face morphology, and hair is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a mayowhore, she’ll turn tail and bolt the second she gets a whiff of your shitskin odor. You will never be White. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself "but I pass as White", but deep inside you feel the shitskin biological impulses creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight. Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll start projecting, bashing Slavs, bashing Meds, and even the Irish. Your family will find out, disappointed but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll refer to you with your birth name, and every stranger in public who hears it will know you are a shitskin. Your soul will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably Non-White, especially after genetic tests.This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Genotype =/= phenotype, Jews are mixed MENA genetics with some being mixed with Europeans(Ashkenazi)

And no, I do not give a shit about you trying to cherrypick "White" Jews to prove that they're European/White.
Average Normie and hole considers me white you negative iq retard

20%

Kys faggot

Average Normie and hole considers me white you negative iq retard
Ok, but as I said genotype=/= phenotype.

And regardless, Jews are not Native to Europe & work against Whites, so they aren't White by any real metrics.

Ok, but as I said genotype=/= phenotype.

And regardless, Jews are not Native to Europe & work against Whites, so they aren't White by any real metrics.
Hell yeah I work against whites goddamn racists wont give me a young white pussy

Hell yeah I work against whites goddamn racists wont give me a young white pussy
You're not entitled to anything sweetie, not even your "homeland"

@comradespiderman29

Looks like somebody owes a shitload of back taxes now
You're not entitled to anything sweetie, not even your "homeland"

@comradespiderman29

This is seriously not funny anymore

Beyond brutal but true from what we can see when BWC and BBC geomaxxers move to Asia. They creampie the women as easily as a hot knife slices through butter.
Retard ricecucks lol

What was the original post?

Your people should give us reparations (I'm not asian but I'm still a person of color)
Jfl, go back to Reddit. I didn't do this, and neither did most Whites who are incel or marry another White.

And no, I dont give a shit about "muh BIPOC" since you guys are all very different in your own ways & would tear each other to shreds without Whites. You don't deserve reparations, not even Celts like myself who were displaced & killed deserve so.

Your people should give us reparations (I'm not asian but I'm still a person of color)
I hope you are trolling but if you are not. Kill yourself for thinking this. I hope your retarded monkey brain doesn't think that slavs should give you reparations for anything.

I hope you are trolling but if you are not. Kill yourself for thinking this. I hope your retarded monkey brain doesn't think that slavs should give you reparations for anything.
Same for Celts, we didn't do anything.

What about all the poorer Anglos, Western Europeans, etc?

Shitskin "logic" will never cease to amaze me.

I think he unironically does. Allowing shitskins in the west was a mistake. Then they wouldn't be crying about retarded reparations stuff which happened what? 150 years ago?

This makes me angry because technically my ancestors descend from serfs. So where are my reparations?

This makes me angry because technically my ancestors descend from serfs. So where are my reparations?
Same here, where's our reparations for being Celts who were oppressed, and for my Anglo-Italian ancestors for being lower-class & poor as shit?

@Grodd @Regenerator @LeFrenchCel @PersonaPimp @nettle

Same here, where's our reparations for being Celts who were oppressed, and for my Anglo-Italian ancestors for being lower-class & poor as shit?

@Grodd @Regenerator @LeFrenchCel @PersonaPimp @nettle
Exactly i deserve a Virgin girlfriend and 5 million euro

White men are stealing women from other races. White guys are cucking other races of men by stealing their women. It's unfair and it's also racist because it puts colored men at a disadvantage in dating.

I think he unironically does. Allowing shitskins in the west was a mistake. Then they wouldn't be crying about retarded reparations stuff which happened what? 150 years ago?
Mexicans were never even enslaved, they actually enslaved others quite a fair bit.

They also love to claim "muh mythical Aztlan" (Southwestern US) when they're a bunch of Spaniard-Native rapebabies.

They lost their lands to a war with the US fair & square, since they were technologically & strategically capable due to European influence.

Everywhere they go, the area goes to shit.

White men are stealing women from other races. White guys are cucking other races of men by stealing their women. It's unfair and it's also racist because it puts colored men at a disadvantage in dating.
So you are talking about inceldom reparations. Yes I think any guy who has suffered from sexlessness all his life should get them. Race doesn't matter in this context.

So you are talking about inceldom reparations. Yes I think any guy who has suffered from sexlessness all his life should get them. Race doesn't matter in this context.
I believe that white incels should get reparations too. I'm only talking about the white chads who pull all women, not whitecels.

Mexicans were never even enslaved, they actually enslaved others quite a fair bit.

They also love to claim "muh mythical Aztlan" (Southwestern US) when they're a bunch of Spaniard-Native rapebabies.

They lost their lands to a war with the US fair & square, since they were technologically & strategically capable due to European influence.

Everywhere they go, the area goes to shit.
I forgot he was a beaner because he was talking like some niggER

Giv me reparationzz n sheeit wypipo

I believe that white incels should get reparations too. I'm only talking about the white chads who pull all women, not whitecels.
This modern day polygamy is unsustainable anyways. But I really think it would take a solar flare to fix anything at this rate.

Exactly i deserve a Virgin girlfriend and 5 million euro
Based same here.

Not too long ago, you made threads against the racepill

Now you've done a full 180, so much for your "Logic"

And look at these stats:
That intermarriage patterns vary by gender becomes apparent when looking at a more detailed profile of intermarried couples that identifies the race or ethnicity of the husband separately from the race or ethnicity of the wife. A similar share of intermarried couples involve a white man and a Hispanic woman (22%) as involve a white woman and a Hispanic man (20%).

However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

It shows a good amount of mixing is occurring regardless of the race of the male.
I agree.