Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Least racist and heightist mayo foid

prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★★★

Brutal. Jeets can't win

Blonde, that's what they have, they are either bad or stupid, and sometimes, both at the same time.

Pajeets should unite and go ER on White people

Brutal. Jeets can't win
They mog asians theyre basically just darker whites idk why theyre hated on mostly for being too low inhib while coming from and undesirable culture.

Im surprised more curries don't go ER

imagine the outcry on twitter
They’re low iq so they can cope pretty well most ERs are frustrated high iq men curries can cope with arranged marriages, religion, food, being white all of that.

They’re low iq so they can cope pretty well most ERs are frustrated high iq men curries can cope with arranged marriages, religion, food, being white all of that.
thats true. pinoys and thais are happy as fuck despite their situation. low iq + NT = easy cope

Racemixer should eat shit bag

JFL no sane people wants mud offspring

thats true. pinoys and thais are happy as fuck despite their situation. low iq + NT = easy cope
Honestly I think if I were an indian version of myself I’d ascend, at least through arranged marriage. A 5’10 average framed and average faced curry wouldnt do that bad tbh.

Toilet has a point tho. Pajeets will indeed destroy the lake.

They mog asians theyre basically just darker whites idk why theyre hated on mostly for being too low inhib while coming from and undesirable culture.
Cope if you actually believe this bullshit. CHANG mogs a chadpreet to death.

Calm down bro she is just attention whoring for stormcels

indians should just date other indians

Im surprised more curries don't go ER

imagine the outcry on twitter
The average curry is terrifyingly low iq + NT +thinks too highly of themselves

Cleat them out. Canada is a white country