Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least powerful universes technology that would help incels take over the planet?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
What the tittle says, what do you think? Give me your opinions.

I would say Warzone 2100 - it's mostly grounded in reality(not that it needs to be) but is just a bit more advanced then us, they also recover all this tech and rebuild it after a total nuclear war had taken place on Earth.
They are able to mass produce stuff like railguns and
pulse lasers, as well as thermonuclear missiles for Anti Tank roles late game. Ontop of that they have various systems which just about counter everything our world could throw at us. Pretty much all of the units are ran by a unhackable AI.
Think of the whole universe as Supreme commander lite basically.

4000 nuclear bombs

Just need 1 working superintelligent AI with the correct directives.

Does anybody read/play any fictional universes around here? :feelsseriously:
No technology that's good enough to take over the planet but not too op comes to my mind tbh

No technology that's good enough to take over the planet but not too op comes to my mind tbh
Never said it couldn't be OP lol, just what the LEAST OP one is.

Never said it couldn't be OP lol, just what the LEAST OP one is.
If it's only technology and we can't put fantasy things i guess Mass Effect ships, they are pretty shitty but they should be able to dominate a planet easily

If it's only technology and we can't put fantasy things
Yep, would be way too much if you could just mindrape everyone on the planet with psionics.

Mass Effect ships, they are pretty shitty but they should be able to dominate a planet easily
What do they have for armaments? And do they have shields/armor that could tank nukes if earth was to retaliate?

What do they have for armaments? And do they have shields/armor that could tank nukes if earth was to retaliate?
They have lasers and some kind of projectile but they only fire it against other ships, i don't know how strong it would be against a planet but i suppose it would destroy cities easily, the ships are on the space so i don't think earth could retaliate but if they do they have shields that should block the damage and they are pretty fast.

They have lasers and some kind of projectile
Mass drivers and some sort of electromagnetically fired molten jet beams, depending on how big the mass driver projectiles are and their velocity, they could easily destroy entire cities. Dunno how the molten jet would work exactly, but let's just assume it does.
the ships are on the space so i don't think earth could retaliate
We do have missiles that can be launched from one end of the world and impact at the complete opposite that carry enough payload to depopulate all of new york pretty much, so it wouldn't be too surprising if they could be directed to fire into high orbit.

We do have missiles that can be launched from one end of the world and impact at the complete opposite that carry enough payload to depopulate all of new york pretty much, so it wouldn't be too surprising if they could be directed to fire into high orbit.
I guess but the ships should be fast enough to avoid them

I guess but the ships should be fast enough to avoid them
Nah, even the frigates can mount forcefields and armor strong enough to resist lasers. You could pretty much park the ship in Earths orbit and just rain down hell upon normies until they surrender :lul:

Nah, even the frigates can mount forcefields and armor strong enough to resist lasers. You could pretty much park the ship in Earths orbit and just rain down hell upon normies until they surrender :lul:
I was only talking about small ships but it's true that they should tank it anyways since the shields are op. Anyway the technology of mass effect is too op for this time, they could even send an asteroid against the earth like the batarians did on the dlc

I was only talking about small ships but it's true that they should tank it anyways since the shields are op. Anyway the technology of mass effect is too op for this time, they could even send an asteroid against the earth like the batarians did on the dlc
Yea we could go down from there, my suggestion still stands. To elaborate further, the VTOLs in warzone aren't exactly the best nor are they designed well, so the major flaw of the tech is that the airforce is practically useless.
On the ground? We would absoultely stomp, the factories can crap out units that far exceed modern tanks in less then a minute. In the air though? Not so much.

unhackable AI.

giphy.gif

I'm talking about real life, not the game.
Ok? What does that have to do with anything? This thread just assumes whatever goes game wise also works in real life.

Ok? What does that have to do with anything? This thread just assumes whatever goes game wise also works in real life.
Snow Dushman said:
it's mostly grounded in reality

This is one of those things I'm pointing out that aren't.

That's all.

We just need to find a way to shut down the power supply

This is one of those things I'm pointing out that aren't.

That's all.
Yes, mostly. But by that i meant stuff like pulse lasers or railguns that don't break down within 5 shots. Anyways:
The reputation of unhackable AI is well deserved for the WZ-verse. Since for the vast majority of the game Nexus, the virus that has caused the collapse in the first place is unable to penetrate your core systems despite giving it his all. It's only near end game that he claims some of your units, but the Project already had a counter for that being researched. So there you go, a virus that was able to hack into NASDA and cause a total nuclear war(including the ground sites that had balistic missiles to stop the nukes) was unable to do any real damage to your units through the entire game.
there is no nerd in this forum, we are all chads who play football
:feelsseriously:
Chads co

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back