Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Least original races in the modern world

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Imo curries top the list. Over ten million filthy shitskin curry programmers. Not a single fucking indie game! What the fuck are they doing?

How the fuck are their so many curry tutorials online, and nothing original from fucking curries? Worthless fucking race

How the fuck are their so many curry tutorials online, and nothing original from fucking curries? Worthless fucking race
Not a single curry High Fantasy novel series either. All curry writers write about is their shitskin problems.

Chinkoids.
Even the japs, they just copypast western tech but make it less obvious than the mainland chinks

Since curries aren't physical appealing, perhaps, publishers don't give them the chance to shine. If you were niggers the story would be different.

Not a single curry High Fantasy novel series either. All curry writers write about is their shitskin problems.
Yup whites, Japs and chinks too have a ton. But never seen any real curry fantasy stuff, curry novels nor curry manga. Failure of a race.

I find it hard to believe the curries of today are the same as the ancestors who created/spread Buddhism. My only guess is that arranged marriage deteriorated the gene pool so much over the millennia, that all traces of genius intellect were mostly purged from the population

Since curries aren't physical appealing, perhaps, publishers don't give them the chance to shine. If you were niggers the story would be different.
Maybe a contributing factor but it doesn't explain that even in real life, I have basically met 0 curries with any significant original works of art.

Curries should create a prince of india video game where curry Aryan slayer is the protagonist

Yup whites, Japs and chinks too have a ton. But never seen any real curry fantasy stuff, curry novels nor curry manga. Failure of a race.

I find it hard to believe the curries of today are the same as the ancestors who created/spread Buddhism. My only guess is that arranged marriage deteriorated the gene pool so much over the millennia, that all traces of genius intellect were mostly purged from the population
Funnily enough the first Asian Nobel Laureate was a Curry Rabindranath Tagore. He won it for Literature.

Maybe a contributing factor but it doesn't explain that even in real life, I have basically met 0 curries with any significant original works of art.
Same here where I live, usually the ones that have an opportunity nowadays have connections and their works are mediocre at best.
Perhaps, curries selfhate that much that they don't give any chance to their own people as well.

do you mean genetically?

beaners are the least genetically pure creatures in the world. they're super mixed with native, "indigina" and espagnol genes
they're basically mutts tbh with 0 identity, they're only there to worship white men.
beaner men are worsking slaves for white men and beaner women are slave meat for white men aswell

Imo curries top the list. Over ten million filthy shitskin curry programmers. Not a single fucking indie game! What the fuck are they doing?
Yes Transcended Trucel, you realize the truth. We Indians are simply not capable of creating in the modern world. The most we can do is copy and paste.

Notice how there is nothing of note from India that is exported throughout the world. I think food and clothing are the only ones, but even those required white input to get the machines running correctly.

Nobody watches Bollywood, because it's the same shit over and over. Nothing original, nothing creative. To be fair, much in Hollywood is like that, but at least there is sometimes some good stuff, quality cgi, acting, etc.

Cars, boats, planes, computers, technology? All capacities imported from the west or Asia.

Contrast Indian productive poverty, with the overflowing abundance from Western Europe, America, Japan, and now China. It's not even close, it's an embarassment.