Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Least horny Russian mercenarycels in Africa

I need to Russianmercenarymaxx; it would be like Far Cry 2.

Imagine fucking baboon looking african sheboons and the joke is you're from Russia :feelskek:

The Chinese investors and colonizers in Africa need to use their military forces stationed there to teach those Russians a lesson:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Don’t ever mess with black women they belong to Chinese men :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The Chinese investors and colonizers in Africa need to use their military forces stationed there to teach those Russians a lesson:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Don’t ever mess with black women they belong to Chinese men :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Think About It GIF by Identity

The only problem is that they are sheboons but pussy is pussy I guess to a desperate soldier putting his life on the line.

Why are russians in africa anyway? They are fighting who?

Why would you even fuck an ugly sheboon lol

Why are russians in africa anyway? They are fighting who?
Because despite stormcels cope, whites will never ever leave African and that includes ricecels know I guess. People seethe about invasion into europe or the browning of europe when they have been pillaging and raping africa for the last 400 years. Probably for natural resources or shit or geopolitical influence

Because despite stormcels cope, whites will never ever leave African and that includes ricecels know I guess. People seethe about invasion into europe or the browning of europe when they have been pillaging and raping africa for the last 400 years. Probably for natural resources or shit or geopolitical influence
Thats the real answer they take advantage of them for being poor while acting like they are helping them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back