Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least horny noodlewhore whitu cocku onury

What @NeverGetUp36 thinks happens to me whenever o go outside:

Comments are confused thinking she’s after a visa or money

Lock them all up in cages or have China colonize Africa and racemix with sheboons to create Tyrones instead, theres something inherently wrong with them @anandkonda @comradespiderman29 in video game

Lock them all up in cages or have China colonize Africa and racemix with sheboons to create Tyrones instead, theres something inherently wrong with them @anandkonda @comradespiderman29 in video game
Actually in US average Asian woman makes more money than white man btw. So it's not for Muh status

Actually in US average Asian woman makes more money than white man btw. So it's not for Muh status
Like I said theres something inhrenetly wrong with them, no other race of women desired foreigners this much or self-hate this much, theres something very wrong here for many many years

Cope and cap. Not to the extent that noodlewhores did. Maybe if you only count GenZ.

But millenial and genx noodlewhores are absolutely disgusting
WE steal EE women in 20:1 ratios. EVEN chinks have better ratios than that

Not even gonna watch that suifuel

WE steal EE women in 20:1 ratios. EVEN chinks have better ratios than that
Nah, that's incorrect

@WorthlessSlavicShit even told me that it's roughly proportional

Also, a lot of non-Whites who are third or even second gen are counted as WE in these stats

Nah, that's incorrect

@WorthlessSlavicShit even told me that it's roughly proportional

Also, a lot of non-Whites who are third or even second gen are counted as WE in these stats
Slavic women hate their Slavic race as much as noodle whores hate their race.

I can't access twitter, can someone transcribe it?

Could have to do with the fact their countries are shitholes & a thing called "betabuxxing" exists
Ethnics Slavic women are dating, work as uber eat drivers there. @WorthlessSlavicShit ruled out the betabuxxing aspect of it