Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least deranged noodlewhore

see how she specifies blue eyes, light hair… fake whites such as southern europeans (africans of europe) arent white based on this criteria:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and to know her looksmatch is most probably mogged by the Grinch:feelskek:

Ricecels how can you cope?

suifuel as a white guy with brown eyes brown hair. never even began

suifuel as a white guy with brown eyes brown hair. never even began
Same. Brown eyes. Brown hair. Short af with ugly skull. If you aren't attractive as a white guy, you're worse off than any other race because of how high the expectations are

Same. Brown eyes. Brown hair. Short af with ugly skull. If you aren't attractive as a white guy, you're worse off than any other race because of how high the expectations are
JBW is chad only

JBW is chad only
Ethnicels need to understand this:
If your average White is, say, a 7/10--and your average Curry is a 5/10 (according to these foids), then being a 3/10 white is seen as being UGLIER than a 3/10 curry.
The optics for whites have done nothing but set those of us who are ugly up for failure :feelsrope:

noodles are piece of shit.

And this FKN CUMDUMPSTER TOILETS THINK SHE SPECIAL WHEN HER ENTIRE SISTERS WHORE THINK LIKE THAT really ricel your women are the worce piece of trash on this planet they should be enslaved and educated by force they repulse me with such a power :feelsaww: (in the sims of course)

Im gonna say something AT THE END HITLER WON (IN REAL LIFE) :feelsaww:

@tehgymcel420 brutal eye colour pill

>every Asian guy I've dated is straight lace that makes my mom proud (engineers mainly) but they never do any dirty talk

Lol why are asian men such beta goody two shoes? She is literally admitting they are beta buxxerw hence why her mom loves them

>Blonde, blue eyed, it's so beautiful.

Kek why did that line make me laugh my ass off? She sounds like Hitler.i can just imagine her behind her phone making a horny face while typing that down :feelskek::feelskek:

see how she specifies blue eyes, light hair… fake whites such as southern europeans (africans of europe) arent white based on this criteria:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and to know her looksmatch is most probably mogged by the Grinch:feelskek:
The africans of Europe are also insecure about their inferiority to Nordic blondes. This is why sooooo many black haired Europeans dye their hair blonde

At least she is self-aware and honest. She also makes it far more important what the guy looks like and his sexual appeal than where the guy is in his life and what his priorities are. Even if you are an asian guy and you just got out of med school, or you have an engineering degree and you are willing to be in a long-term loving relationship, she would rather be pumped and dumped by a tall white blue eyed Chad.

This is once again a case where inceltear cucks, women and normies would want to deny and hide it. The truth is screaming at their face but they don't want to acknowledge it.

Its funny too how she specifies that it has to be a blue eyed blonde guy. JFL. Women are as predictable as ever