Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least delusional manlet

Manlets live a cursed life.

LOL he already knows the answer deep down. He's just going to end up being a cringe behemoth for normies to laugh at. (like Bagel Boss)

You will never be masculine if you're a manlet. Simple as.

Last edited:
Poor little bastard.

He's lucky that he's invisible and not the subject of ridicule at every turn of his life.

Another manlet :feelsrope:

Insert another beating little man down comment :soy:

Me a Chadlet aboslutely not giving a shit about whoever is speaking in social whatever it is's
loop force GIF

Find me when a based manlet is found I'll be jerking off on boxes and cumming on them

He needs to give up on trying to be social, at 5'1 it will get him no where but being a Jester.
No one will respect him.
He needs to go loner, if he has a job don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you and only then keep to minimum interaction (that is a general rule for Manlets and incels).
Just go about your business and try to look competent at your job or whatever you are doing so you just blend in with the environment.
Just accept that whatever you are doing you will be doing it alone, only way not to get crushed by life.
Then find some copes you can do alone or online

He needs to give up on trying to be social, at 5'1 it will get him no where but being a Jester.
No one will respect him.
He needs to go loner, if he has a job don't talk to anyone unless they talk to you and only then keep to minimum interaction (that is a general rule for Manlets and incels).
Just go about your business and try to look competent at your job or whatever you are doing so you just blend in with the environment.
Just accept that whatever you are doing you will be doing it alone, only way not to get crushed by life.
Then find some copes you can do alone or online

Brutal. Kiryu, a chang, is 184 cm or almost 6'0.5.
I like how for Asian-written characters, their fictional, self-insert height for their alpha male Chad characters is like 5’11”-6’1”. That’s their ideal, unobtanium, perfect height. Meanwhile, that’s not even considered tall in the US. The only exception to this rule I can think of is Jojo where everyone is 6’5” like Jotaro.

American heroes, like Batman, are all 6’2”-6’3”, if not taller.

dhrdcvy7cmx71.jpg

Height inflation even applies to fictional characters.

I have another example like Sub Zero who is 6'2 in the lore, in the 2021 film he's played by 5'10 Joe Taslim or in the MK Annihilation he's played by 5'8 Keith Cooke.

Another one includes Smoke who is 6'1 in the lore, played by 5'10 Ridley Tsui in the same movie as Keith Cooke was in.
That’s extra funny because Mortal Kombat is an American written series. Must be hard enough to find normal-sized Asians to play the roles, let alone tallchinks.

Height inflation even applies to fictional characters.
Yup, heightism is an armsrace to the very top, but I heard the zoomers are actually shorter than millennials or something like the hormones in the food is beginning to catch up and make niggas more gay and effeminate

It's so over for this guy.